whats your favorite outfit?

Redguitar

Reaction score
Anything this gal wears, or doesn't wear (Kaley Cuoco) is my fav! She kept the torch lit after Kelly Bundy (Christina Applegate), and Heather Locklear.

big-bang-theory-cast-kaley-cuoco-instagram-1658440679.jpg

photos-of-heather-locklear-june-29-2018.jpg

Excuse the droool

Derek S

Reaction score
I remember the episode that introduced Jefferson for the first time (which for my tastes, signaled the slow beginning of the end of the show)....he came over and asked if any of the women there was his wife (he got drunk and married the prior evening)...so he looks at Marcy, looks at Peg then finally looks at Kelly as she's twirling gum around in her mouth and he yells out "ALRIGHT!" Lets go home baby!"

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
I remember the episode that introduced Jefferson for the first time (which for my tastes, signaled the slow beginning of the end of the show)....he came over and asked if any of the women there was his wife (he got drunk and married the prior evening)...so he looks at Marcy, looks at Peg then finally looks at Kelly as she's twirling gum around in her mouth and he yells out "ALRIGHT!" Lets go home baby!"
i alway thought jefferson was a positive addition. steve was alright but jefferson had funnier lines.

Derek S

Reaction score
i alway thought jefferson was a positive addition. steve was alright but jefferson had funnier lines.
I hear ya, just personal preference. Jefferson may have been a better, more seasoned sitcom guy for sure, wasn't really comparing those two guys. I just meant that it was around that time that the rest of the show and writing really slipped, I mean like cartoon level dumb where in the first few seasons the writing and characters were still raw and they felt real, they said and did things that seemed closer to what a crazy family like that might actually do, I loved it. But the later seasons were way to corny and over the top, too juvenile, like they assumed everyone watching was a caveman when earlier it was raw, daring and crazy...but somehow smarter and had the Bundy family feeling more believable.

Latest posts