Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
iu

PelliX

Reaction score

Jesus was the best taylor - how could one argue with that? :p

I wouldn't want to do a full set topless, though. Guitar gets all sticky and uncomfortable. Would be kinda cool to operate the springs on the Strat from behind with both hands doing the normal stuff....

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I miss that show. I used to watch having my morning coffee.
I worked for the family that started the boycott way back. The Riclotas. lol
Was it really that offensive??

Kelly's "goth" look takes me back to the club days.

It can be narrowed down a bit for me.
Kelly in RED

OeZy.gif

maybe a little offensive. ; )
duXfSgN.gif

Derek S

Reaction score
She was possibly the sexiest girl to star in a sitcom, ever, and there have been some knockouts, but damn, those earlier seasons where I dunno, she may have been 17 or 18 yrs old, just damn.

She's apparently a really cool person too, even in her heyday (this show). Our old singer met her circa '90 in one of the popular hair metal clubs (think "Gazzarri's") on the strip (at one point in time she was into the long haired, rock dude thing) and said she was extremely soft spoken and sweet, nothing like what he was expecting from somebody who knew they were blessed with looks, already very famous and loaded ($).

I loved this show for those first 5 or 6 seasons, I mean it was dumb but fun, never took itself too seriously, it had an edge and took risks, the lines were raw and offended anyone and everyone! By around season 7 tho it just turned into a cartoon and was a little too dumb.

Personal favorite episode is when the hot single blonde moves in across the street and Al's confidence soars when she flirts with him, he morphs into a "hunk" and eats up the attention! Ed O'neal made some great facial expressions!! The look here when Kelly asks "I wonder who the stud is?" :rofl:

Also, Kelly was on her game here too...if I was forced to pick her at a hotness level, this season might've been the one.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score
but thou hath forsaken the topic of this here thread and wonder as far as the east is
from the west off topic of thy coveted kelly bundy.
Behold! Let it not be said that the Vinsanitizer be without integrity! Therefore, I do dearly apologize unto thee for mine offense, oh fellow remnant among seniors of these, our beloved forums. For surely thou art one with whose path I shouldst not be cross. Not withstanding, if thou, in thy great mercies, wouldst behearten thyself to forgivest me for this: mine offense against thee, I shall not tread before thee in this manner again, henceforth and forthwith, as far as the east is from the west.

Last edited:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Behold! Let it not be said that the Vinsanitizer be without integrity! Therefore, I do dearly apologize unto thee for mine offense, oh fellow remnant among seniors of these, our beloved forums. For surely thou art one whose path I shouldst not be cross. Not withstanding, if thou, in thy great mercies, wouldst behearten thyself to forgivest me for this: mine offense against thee, I shall not tread before thee in this manner again, henceforth and forthwith, as far as the east is from the west.
ROFLMAO.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
thou hath been forgiven Lord Frehley. now go forth and offend these forums not again unless thou offense be accompanied by comedy of which thou are often guilty and stand accused time and again.
grace be un to you and peace as thou journey from thread to thread spreading ye good cheer and wisdom.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score
thou hath been forgiven Lord Frehley. now go forth and offend these forums not again unless thou offense be accompanied by comedy of which thou are often guilty and stand accused time and again.
grace be un to you and peace as thou journey from thread to thread spreading ye good cheer and wisdom.
...OMG it hurts! 😂 😆 🤣 :rofl:

Last edited:

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
She was possibly the sexiest girl to star in a sitcom, ever, and there have been some knockouts, but damn, those earlier seasons where I dunno, she may have been 17 or 18 yrs old, just damn.

She's apparently a really cool person too, even in her heyday (this show). Our old singer met her circa '90 in one of the popular hair metal clubs (think "Gazzarri's") on the strip (at one point in time she was into the long haired, rock dude thing) and said she was extremely soft spoken and sweet, nothing like what he was expecting from somebody who knew they were blessed with looks, already very famous and loaded ($).

I loved this show for those first 5 or 6 seasons, I mean it was dumb but fun, never took itself too seriously, it had an edge and took risks, the lines were raw and offended anyone and everyone! By around season 7 tho it just turned into a cartoon and was a little too dumb.

Personal favorite episode is when the hot single blonde moves in across the street and Al's confidence soars when she flirts with him, he morphs into a "hunk" and eats up the attention! Ed O'neal made some great facial expressions!! The look here when Kelly asks "I wonder who the stud is?" :rofl:

Also, Kelly was on her game here too...if I was forced to pick her at a hotness level, this season might've been the one.

The later seasons did go down hill. I thought this was a funny one though:

Latest posts