What will you do when TSHTF?

Trelwheen

Made With Real Bacon
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Short-term, medium-term, long-term or total bug-out, what's your plan?

Vin....

When the shit hits the fan, I shall hit back.

I shall hit back for me and mine, and I shall hit back for you and yours and for all those who stand for freedom, decency and common sense.

I shall justify the oxygen I've consumed and the space I've occupied in the universe before I leave this place.

RCM 800

Reaction score
The fam are working on developing means of being more self sufficient. Have chickens that lay a surplus so we sell those eggs to offset the feed costs. Chickens are also devastating to bugs. Unfortunately in letting them range it seems their fave hang spot is the back porch where they like to leave gifts. No profit but its a good way to break away from the teat a little. Just started getting goats. They are fun and cute and keep the brush down and if SHTF we can eat them. We do a garden every year and are experimenting with canning different things. Also put in some apple and peach trees but we had a hail storm that took out all the blooms this spring so no fruit but the trees survived so hopefully next year. Also put in a bunch of berry bushes. They have been in about a year and are still small but they are producing though not much yet.

I try to encourage my friends to at least have a couple weeks preps laid in in case of flood, fire, grid goes down, etc.

I try to stay proficient with at least my EDC pistol and plink a few long gun rounds when I can afford it. Ammo prices are stupid when you can find it. I kinda feel it does no good to prep if you arent able and willing to defend what youve laid in.

We also buy bulk beans and rice whenever its on sale and rotate it out when needed.

DaDoc

Reaction score
I live in a good place, and in the case of TSHTF we have an awesome community that will likely stick together, have each other's backs, and protect what's ours..And I have two wells, a woodstove with plenty of wood, plenty of food stored, good hunting hereabouts, and plenty of ammo to boot..So I'll just load up and dig in.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I really don't think that there's any shit hitting any fan in my lifetime so I'm set. As stated earlier, if said shit hits said fan then I'll just "Leaving Las Vegas" it. Lol, IDGAF it's been a good run.

On the other hand, ironically, I've worked at a zoo. We had fans everywhere due to high temperature. The monkey exhibit wasn't the best place to be. Shit hit one fan or another constantly throughout the day.

As a side note: I've had quite a few folks become fans of mine. Why would they suddenly be pelted with shit? Why would shit hit my fans, what's going on here? Maybe I'm missing something, idk. :scratch:

BRMarshall

Reaction score
Stay put. A couple months of nonperishable food - the means to protect it and acquire game. Family member owns property on my west boundary with a large well stocked pond. A few fruit trees, walnuts, blackberries and raspberries. Lots of deer, rabbits, squirrels, etc. Rural area with neighbors with similar views.

Latest posts