What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

10kDA

Reaction score

I posted a studio recording of Gatton playing "Harlem Nocturne" on the "Afterhours" thread. This thread may not be the appropriate place for that one. It does not include "Melancholy Serenade" or "Perry Mason" like this one, but what it does contain is even better.

10kDA

Reaction score
Most don't get it, but good tunes are timeless.

Here's some kids doing it right.

I had never heard this song before which was a little surprising. But in 1969 the Top 40 stations in my hometown were really more like Top 20, so if this song didn't get higher than 21 it wasn't in the rotation LOL.

In addition to a full band, I'm also half of a musical duo with one of the band's singers. I may have to add this song to our list. If we can get the other vocalist from the band to show up at some duo gigs and sit in for the harmonies we may be able to pull it off now and then.

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
I had never heard this song before which was a little surprising. But in 1969 the Top 40 stations in my hometown were really more like Top 20, so if this song didn't get higher than 21 it wasn't in the rotation LOL.

In addition to a full band, I'm also half of a musical duo with one of the band's singers. I may have to add this song to our list. If we can get the other vocalist from the band to show up at some duo gigs and sit in for the harmonies we may be able to pull it off now and then.
So then you'd also be familiar with:

The Rain, The Park, and Other Things (I Love The Flower Girl)
Everyone Knows it's Wendy
Walk Away Renee
Cherish

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
ok, name that band... or name the guitar players? & the rest of the musicians...

Latest posts