What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

XTRXTR

Reaction score
I'm listening trying to determine if this is shredding. Is a hot dog a sandwich? ...I think its more of a hoagie or a sub.

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the best song on the album:

OMG, so THAT's why I never cared for Beck until recently! Just when I was ramping myself up into the music bidness, he went and made an 80's techno-schlock lounge album, perfectly designed for Kmart overhead play and elevator musak.

No offense to you, XTRXTR. You actually taught me a thing today. :yesway:

XTRXTR

Reaction score
No offense taken, you are right about that entire album, the remake of People Get Ready with Rod Stewart made it to 5 on the charts. I do think that one I linked is the better of them. The guitar work is great which is the only part I listen to.

In Beck's defense everyone in the business started techno pop sounds and keyboards etc. in that time of the 80s, VH with and without DLR, ZZ Top, The Police, U2, many others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
He can flat out play the blues. Love this dude.

GW needs to turn up the volume on it's videos...

Kingfish is cool. I've posted him before. But, I hate when I have to turn everything up so loud (just to barely hear it), then, the next video I play blows the windows out of the place...

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm listening trying to determine if this is shredding. Is a hot dog a sandwich? ...I think its more of a hoagie or a sub.

Put a shirt on for a little bit of class.
GW needs to turn up the volume ion it's videos...

Kingfish is cool. I've posted him before. But, I hate when I have to turn everything up so loud (just to barely hear it), then, the next video I play blows the windows out of the place...
I used to leave YouTube running while I went to sleep at night, but I'd get blasted out of bed because one video would always too loud when others are too low. I wish they could put a compressor/limiter on the whole thing. :mad:

XTRXTR

Reaction score
I recently created a sleepy time playlist on my Clementine player on my computer. I spent a week getting it tweaked. Even with the volume less than half using ear phones I woke up with ringing in my ears. My tinnitus started acting up. :erk: Back to earplugs😵‍💫

I live on the corner of what I would call a four way quarter mile. With music it blends in. I have these assholes that like to super charge their trucks, and hit it hard on the green light like its a light tree for a drag strip. Wakes me up even with the 33 decibel drop from the ear plug. If I had the super power I would wipe it out of existence such that even family and loved ones wouldn't know their truck ever existed...poof. Even the guy behind him wouldn't realize there was a truck in front a moment ago. Any people inside the truck would suddenly be home without any wonder why, all normal. I guess we need a...car?

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I picked up Senjutsu...

pointed to a cool track: (Darkest Hour 40:15)

this album is different. Definitely not trademark Maiden, but, it's decent/good in it's own way...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
The other day, I saw TSO...

They kick ass. It's been 10 years since I saw them.

They got youtube sensation Moriah Formica (also "the Voice") singing on this tour.

also Dino Jelusick is singing on this tour...