What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

Harlequin tusk

Reaction score
Been on a SYD trip lately

Piper at the Gates of Dawn, have a soft spot for this old album. I remember seeing the Floyd, first row in Yankee stadium! They opened up with Astronomy Domine, awesome song and memories, everyone was tripping, the power failed a few songs in, I turned around after they turned the main lights back on, LOL everyones pupils were dialated, wide open and black. They got it together and resumed the show.

Last edited:

XTRXTR

Reaction score
This M83 tune from the movie Divergent series "Insurgent"
HAIM is on it too. I think I just can't stop listening to it.
Shailene Woodley is what it is...

XTRXTR

Reaction score
I think my _____ is stuck in and curled around a hook named Shailene Woodley - Scale that to whatever makes sense to you.

jmp45

Reaction score
Pure ferocity! Pete's best in my opinion.... Heard it a thousand times and will listen a million times more....

That is one of the best Who releases ever, all really good. I caught hell when it popped a speaker in the zenith stereo console. ;) We covered that tune in the 70s.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I went vinyl shopping today...

I saw quite a few things, but this is the only thing that said "take me home", so this is it:

MjEtODM5NC5qcGVn.jpeg

MjEtODgwNi5qcGVn.jpeg

MjEtMTgwMS5qcGVn.jpeg

it's a 10" double live disc from 1975, Asbury Park, NJ. Clear w/ purple splatter vinyl...

I already am familiar w/ this show/recording, it's one of their better live shows available. The LP sounds really nice...

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Two from the New Wave archives:

(What do you think was the guitar and map used on this track? I'm thinking a Strat into either a Marshall combo or a some kind of Fender.)

Last edited:

Latest posts