What Marshalls do you folks have?

TheLoudness!!

Reaction score
All I got is a TSL122. The local pawn shop was shutting down and it was a really good price.

I am still learning about it and tinkering. Not sure if it has the bias drift issue yet but it is possible as the board says v5. Year produced is 2000. Definitely needs tubes..so gotta experiment there.

So far...
*It likes the Tube Screamer mini on the crunch channel.
*Closed back cabinet brings the punch of course. Eminence Swamp Thang and Eminence Tonespotter has been in rotation so far.

Time will tell if I bond with it or not. I tend to tinker with things before I sell or trade.

I've always wanted an 800 but they are big $$$ these days so I dont see one in my near future.

Calebz

Reaction score
One SC20h. It's a studio toy/tool.

I don't use it at home because its DI recording tone is just kinda ok. I don't use it live because I don't carry the weight of tube amps around with me anymore.

Plugged into one of my V30 cabs and cranked in the studio? It's pretty awesome.

It will likely remain my only Marshall. But it's a pretty good one.

Tonneback

Reaction score
Now a DSL20CR.
Other equipment is a Fender ToneMaster Twin Reverb and a Fender Blues Junior IV lacquered tweed
A strat ultra HSS and a Telecaster Nashville player plus and an Epiphone Les Paul Slash goldtop and a bunch of pedals
And 30 year old Les Paul copy made in Japan for a swedish company
But wait a few months and there will be some more Marshalls in my list

LargeBoxSmallBox

Reaction score
OK. I'll jump in...

1972 JMP Lead
1974 JMP Superlead
1977 JMP 2204
2000 JTM 45 Reissue
2000 1974X
SL-5
SC20H
1972 B cabinet with Pulsonic Greenbacks
1977 A cabinet with Blackbacks
SC212 cabinet
1978 2104 combo shell with 25 watt Greenbacks (Sold the 1981 JMP 2204 amp that came in it for some reason. *shrug Gigged it for a good while with the 1977 JMP 2204 installed.)

oh wow, that was fun! :fever:😁

Latest posts