they say this debunks the AZ studio moon landing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
well someone had to be there in order to write the history right? roflmao.
the budget has been there. that budget excuse is bull shit. i know that for a fact.
Budget? I guess you gotta prove that the way the landing supposedly has to be proved, right? You think the majority of Americans in mid 70s wanted 5o keep spending billions to keep going back? You think NOW they wanna spend it. Um.. no..sadly
We want them to go back. Should be real simple, right?
Not easy. Was tough then and would be umpteen times more money now. Better spent on J webb scope, probes, etc etc. Do new things. Lamd on an asteroid or comet for a return misssion etc. Which we have done.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Budget? I guess you gotta prove that the way the landing supposedly has to be proved, right? You think the majority of Americans in mid 70s wanted 5o keep spending billions to keep going back? You think NOW they wanna spend it. Um.. no..sadly

Not easy. Was tough then and would be umpteen times more money now. Better spent on J webb scope, probes, etc etc. Do new things. Lamd on an asteroid or comet for a return misssion etc. Which we have done.
prove? you wouldnt believe it anyways lol.
but cant tell you here bro.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
We didn't just go to the moon once. We made six manned landings on the moon, and it would have been seven if Apollo 13 had gone according to plan. Just glad they got home safely.

If you accept the idea that we might be able to pull off such a hoax ONCE, the notion of pulling it seven times and maintaining effective secrecy over the whole operation completely falls apart under scrutiny. With so many thousands of people involved in the program up to their eyeballs, if it had been a con job somebody would have blown the whistle on it.

As for what was on the moon, samples were collected that told us something of the composition of the moon, which is something we need to know if we ever have any intention of setting up any kind of a base there that is intended to exploit available resources on the moon.

We still don't have practical technologies worked out yet for actually mining the moon. But that day is coming. We can see HOW to do it, but developing it to a deployable and practical state is still very much a work in progress.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
The mountain of hard evidence that we made six moon landings is just that....a mountain of hard evidence. And nobody involved in the program in a position to KNOW has ever stepped forward and blown the whistle on a fraudulent operation.

I'm going to go with that. It's logical. It makes sense. It's supported by science and evidence, and tons of it, not by hearsay and opinions.

But you do what you want.

Never be the kind of person who thinks that things you can't understand must be impossible. It's a bad way to live your life.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
The mountain of hard evidence that we made six moon landings is just that....a mountain of hard evidence. And nobody involved in the program in a position to KNOW has ever stepped forward and blown the whistle on a fraudulent operation.

I'm going to go with that. It's logical. It makes sense. It's supported by science and evidence, and tons of it, not by hearsay and opinions.

But you do what you want.

Never be the kind of person who thinks that things you can't understand must be impossible. It's a bad way to live your life.
Amen. Over and out.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
oh, my story is not opinion or hearsay lol. its facts.
im setting here as we speak eating porkchops cooked
by a fella that was neck deep in it from the begining.
hes setting across the table from me now feeding my damn
german half of his own chops. believe what you read and say what you want.
all i have to do is turn my head 6 inches and ask. ymmv and it does.
and yes "over and out" roflmao.

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
oh, my story is not opinion or hearsay lol. its facts.
im setting here as we speak eating porkchops cooked
by a fella that was neck deep in it from the begining.
hes setting across the table from me now feeding my damn
german half of his own chops. believe what you read and say what you want.
all i have to do is turn my head 6 inches and ask. ymmv and it does.
and yes "over and out" roflmao.
Hand him the keyboard...

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Hand him the keyboard...
roflmao. seriously? the dudes security clearence is higher than you are right now.
do you seriously think hes gonna answer any questions from somebody he does not even know?
oh and have it plastered on the fuck web? dude is 86 yrs old. hes not stupid. his own family is hearing this shit for the first time themselves.

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
roflmao. seriously? the dudes security clearence is higher than you are right now.
do you seriously think hes gonna answer any questions from somebody he does not even know?
oh and have it plastered on the fuck web? dude is 86 yrs old. hes not stupid. his own family is hearing this shit for the first time themselves.
86? Whats he got to lose?

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
86? Whats he got to lose?
dignity? self respect? principle? im surprised you would even ask that question LPM.
like i told jethro, you wouldnt believe it anyways.
dude is sharing things with his family for the first, to explain some old things of his past.
time is short he believes. a lot of holy shit moments. a lot of smiles. a lot of emotion.
a lot of pride. a lot of tears. a lot of old family questions finally getting answers.
im just lucky enough to be here to hear some of it on occation. but just some of it.
ive been asked to leave several times over the yrs as some things were not for my ears.
im ok not knowing.

but hes only 1 source i have about NASA.
i'll leave you with this:
my dive instructor in FL was one of the divers that went down after the Challenger
hit the water to secure the site and bring the bodys back up.
also, he introduced me to a guy that i bought my 67RS Camero from yrs ago.
come to find out several yrs later deep into a solid friendship,
the guy was on the team that did the postmortem examinations on said bodies.
oh the stories ive been told. but these are not my stories to tell.
not my circus not my monkeys. good night. :cheers:

PelliX

Reaction score
Well, again, this is a hunch, not science, but I think it's conceivable that we decided not to return for a number of reasons;

1) Budget. Yes, that costs a lot of money and NASA/the US gov't had other priorities. It's expensive, and if you're not achieving new results, the budget can get re-allocated. I believe "we" recently decided that Voyager is not worth the upkeep and whatnot despite it being at the furthest we've ever sent anything out there.

2) Assuming that it was indeed a propaganda front or at least that there was a "smoke and mirrors aspect" to it - the longer you keep it going, the more likely you are to be exposed. A smart criminal would know when to stop, etc.

3) We've been to the north and south poles and various other 'unpleasant' places on earth and we didn't colonize them because we simply didn't like them. Yes, I know there are eskimos, but the first world have at max a handful of "crazy" (using that term in a friendly way) scientists up at the north pole. I sure wouldn't be interested in going.

4) Tech changed. We've moved on from visiting the moon with humans which would be expensive, risky, resource intensive to sending probes and robots. We don't put canaries in mines anymore, we have instruments to measure gas. We don't go diving in those large bells, we send a drone down. We've got robots on Mars and I don't think we've been there yet in person.

One big problem with questioning narratives is the obvious reply "alright, so what *did* happen, then?". Pointing out something is factually incorrect is very different to being able to provide the correct information. If I find a turd in my back yard, I'm fairly confident it wasn't bigfoot or aliens. Having 3 dogs running around, it's way more likely to have been one of them. One I can rule out by size, the other two... :shrug: If you look at the official narrative for 9/11, it's obviously factually incorrect in places. Did a massive airliner hit the pentagon? No, I can, for all intents and purposes, disprove that. I can't tell you what *did* happen there. Explosive? Drone? Ball lightning? Alien UFO targeting it with laser cannons? Flatulatence and an open flame? You tell me...

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Last edited:

Geeze

Reaction score
The primary value of the moon for us is as a second location to house humans in the astronomically small event that a big rock smites the earth. It's 'next door' in space terms and easier to colonize than Mars even though Mars probably has much more natural resources - thinking minerals and H₂O.

The other fun bit I can interject into this convo is a rumor I've heard since the early 80's that the Russians did manage a manned moon landing but the crew died on impact.

Russ

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
The aliens told us not to come back. Not for a number of years while they pack up their moon base and erase all traces of it. ;)

Hey....SOMETHING happened to cause us to suddenly cancel Apollo 18, 19, and 20, when the vehicles were already built and ready to launch. Crews had been selected and trained, most of the money had already been spent. With all that in play, suddenly they decide that it's too expensive to do the last three program launches? Going forward with the launches would have been relatively inexpensive, when you compare it to the cost invested in building three Saturn V stacks that were wasted effort.

There was a reason we didn't launch 18 thru 20 and it wasn't a lack of public support. It wasn't a lack of funding. So...what?

Maybe the aliens DID tell us to stop?

FutureProf88

Reaction score
The aliens told us not to come back. Not for a number of years while they pack up their moon base and erase all traces of it. ;)

Hey....SOMETHING happened to cause us to suddenly cancel Apollo 18, 19, and 20, when the vehicles were already built and ready to launch. Crews had been selected and trained, most of the money had already been spent. With all that in play, suddenly they decide that it's too expensive to do the last three program launches? Going forward with the launches would have been relatively inexpensive, when you compare it to the cost invested in building three Saturn V stacks that were wasted effort.

There was a reason we didn't launch 18 thru 20 and it wasn't a lack of public support. It wasn't a lack of funding. So...what?

Maybe the aliens DID tell us to stop?

If you watch the miniseries "From the Earth to the Moon," they talk a bit about scrubbing 18-20, and it was basically that they didn't think the juice was worth the squeeze. They beat the Soviets to the moon. That was the initial "flex on the Russians," mission. They developed a ton of aerospace equipment. They found the Genesis Rock, which fulfilled the scientific mission. Even if the vehicles were constructed, it was still an enormous investment to actually go through with each mission. So one of the SV's was repurposed into Skylab and the remaining capsules flew Skylab missions and the Apollo/Soyuz joint missions, which were seen as important from a scientific (Skylab) and diplomatic (Apollo/Soyuz) perspective.

And BTW I do totally believe in aliens. I just don't think that they plopped an intergalactic No Trespassing sign in the lunar surface.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not say I am but in the past I might have qualified.
To be honest these days my attitude is "who the F'ck cares". We're all screwed and maybe that is as it should be.

I do question the official story on some points and I do not fully trust all the things are government tells us.
You shouldn't either.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...use-3rd-towers-collapse-on-911-300911896.html

In my opinion:
Anyone who watches that video and can't derive the truth from that alone, is most likely in about 5 or 3 or 11 different levels of denial. (Or maybe 7.) The chances of these buildings caving in such uniform manner, outside of a highly skilled demolition, is about 1 in more millions than I could ever count. It's completely unnatural, and it occurred not once, but a second time with the adjacent building.

"Ahhh, that little farce you played with those towers... you think that could fool a Corleone?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts