The Marshall Forum Stuff Box™

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered why pedals in general tend of have the input on the right and output on the left? We don't read that way, we don't write that way. A fair deal of applicable schematics will show the signal path from input to output in a left to right manner. Why?
Yup. And I've also noticed these other things too:

1662734110723.png
The above pertains to, at the least, Casio's entire Pathfinder and Pro Trek watch series.

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, lookit: I'm all for support and encouragement, peace, love & lollipops, and I know we're all at different playing levels along our musical journey, but sometimes it's just ridiculous. How is it that people obtain the likes of an almost $3K Les Paul and an almost $3K maplifier, and yet they can't tune up, use a pick, finger a chord or bend a note, and THEN they even have the audacity to post a "demo" video, trying to show others how to use this gear?

At least humble down with an Epi and a cheap map.

Last edited:

PelliX

Reaction score
I suppose, you don't need to be a guitar player to work an amp... Leo Fender. But I'm honestly happy those people buy expensive gear. The more the company sells, the more chance I can pick it up second hand... :yesway:

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey.

So I just put a plate of leftovers in my new microwave oven, and when I press the button it makes a beep at a certain pitch. I just did it again 5 minutes ago, and I realized, "hey, I know that note - it's the first note in the chorus to the Bee Gees song "Tragedy". So I pulled up the original version of the song on my YouTubes, right? And sure enough it's the same exact note in the same pitch. Does this mean I have perfect pitch?

Last edited:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I returned to horseback riding today. I first learned ten years ago with a series of lessons, then due to changing situations ended up being the designated exercise rider at a local stable for specific horses. So...free riding! I enjoyed that, but that particular stable was forced to close due to a conflict with the local homeowner's association. (Incidentally, when you say "homeowner's association", three additional things come out of your mouth, those being "Homo", "moaner", and "ass". It seems likely that you understand my attitude toward homeowner's associations is extremely negative.

But today I started taking lessons again, this time under English saddle, when it was Western last time around, and I'll go with this for a while. Any time spent on a horse is good time. It's always enjoyable. I'm assigned to a large bay 18HH quarterhorse named Moe. He's big enough to carry my 250 pounds (mostly muscle) with ease.

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
dang! Pizza Hut's new ad is making me hungry!

301802427_23851053057420569_7731966337583253732_n-jpg.116294

View attachment 116294
Pizza is my favorite color!

On my birthday this year, we (my wife & I) got a 12-cut from the best old-school pizza shoppe in town, with my favorite toppings:
Sausage
Pepperoni
Mushrooms
Green peppers on half
Hot peppers on the other half
And a stack-O'-napkins to drain the grease pools :D

I ate it for lunch... 😋
I ate it for dinner... 😋
I ate it for a late-night snack... 😋
And breakfast the next day too. 😋

It was all that I had hoped for. 😃
It was EVERYTHING that I dreamed. 😃
It was WAY better than cake and pie and all the ice cream! 😃

... and by the 3rd day, I needed a laxative. 😬 💩

Last edited:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Pizza is my favorite color!

On my birthday this year we got a 12-cut from the best old-school pizza shoppe in town, with my favorite toppings:
Sausage
Pepperoni
Mushrooms
Green peppers on half
Hot peppers on the other half
And a stack of napkins to drain the grease pools :D

I ate it for lunch... 😋
I ate it for dinner... 😋
I ate it for a late-night snack... 😋
And breakfast the next day too. 😋

It was all that I had hoped for. 😃
It was EVERYTHING that I dreamed. 😃
It was WAY better than cake and pie and all the ice cream! 😃

... and by the 3rd day I needed a laxative.😬🥴
:bday: ...

sounds good!

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Whelp, here's what a spastic pomp-ass bass player with a goofy haircut looks like in a trench coat I guess. First of all no bass player should be out front-center unless they're the lead singer or soloing, and even then, when the singer comes out, YOU GO TO THE BACKLINE and live in your own space, instead of acting like a bald monkey looking for bananas.

Last edited:

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
Yup. And I've also noticed these other things too:

View attachment 114742
The above pertains to, at the least, Casio's entire Pathfinder and Pro Trek watch series.

Ok but the calendar thing kind of makes sense. I mean, look at this very forum even...

Except honestly though, it should probably scroll side-to-side instead of up-&-down. That would make more sense to me. Previous-Next...Previous-Next...you know...

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok but the calendar thing kind of makes sense. I mean, look at this very forum even...

Except honestly though, it should probably scroll side-to-side instead of up-&-down. That would make more sense to me. Previous-Next...Previous-Next...you know...
I like your way better. Let's go with that. :yesway: