Take the Meyers-Briggs test and post your personality type

RLW59

Reaction score
Logician INTP-T

I might point out that on a different day I could interpret many of the questions differently. And that I always struggle with "agree/disagree" rankings for general questions because so much depends on specific circumstances.

But pondering the methodology and validity of a test is kind of a "logician" thing to do.

Further, I immediately Googled "INTP-T" to learn more about it. And discovered that's a logician thing to do.

Under "INTP-T bad traits" I found "can be harsh and condescending toward people the INTP considers poor performers". And yeah, I can be an arrogant little bitch sometimes.
------------------
The full Myers-Briggs is 93 questions. The link is only 60. (Went back through it again to count them.)

I suppose I'll feel compelled in a few days to take the test again to see how similar the results are. Then eventually the full test.

steveb63

Reaction score
Although they may seem quiet or unassuming, Mediators (INFPs) have vibrant, passionate inner lives. Creative and imaginative, they happily lose themselves in daydreams, inventing all sorts of stories and conversations in their minds. These personalities are known for their sensitivity – Mediators can have profound emotional responses to music, art, nature, and the people around them.

Idealistic and empathetic, Mediators long for deep, soulful relationships, and they feel called to help others. But because this personality type makes up such a small portion of the population, Mediators may sometimes feel lonely or invisible, adrift in a world that doesn’t seem to appreciate the traits that make them unique.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the ol

Latest posts