Steve Vai crushing it again...

playloud

Reaction score
Yeah, my brother showed it to me to remind me how "cheesy" he supposedly is...

And I watched it and was immediately like "this rocks!"

He signed my Jem when I was 14. I later swapped that guitar for an R7 - which is a great guitar - but I regret that sometimes.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Yeah, my brother showed it to me to remind me how "cheesy" he supposedly is...

And I watched it and was immediately like "this rocks!"

He signed my Jem when I was 14. I later swapped that guitar for an R7 - which is a great guitar - but I regret that sometimes.
SWEET! He signed my Yamaha RGX after a G3 show for me. Mike Keneally too. Had to sell that guitar for bills or whatever. My 20's weren't always stable...especially early 20's.

That was on the first G3 tour. Vai was being mobbed, but I got a chance to really chat with Mike - he was super surprised I knew who he was and very gracious with his time.

Good stuff!

playloud

Reaction score
SWEET! He signed my Yamaha RGX after a G3 show for me. Mike Keneally too. Had to sell that guitar for bills or whatever. My 20's weren't always stable...especially early 20's.

That was on the first G3 tour. Vai was being mobbed, but I got a chance to really chat with Mike - he was super surprised I knew who he was and very gracious with his time.

Good stuff!

Oh that's awesome! Keneally is a freakish talent

Geeze

Reaction score
Way to keep the show going Steve!

A buddy went to - was dragged by his wife actually - to the Nashville Joan Jett, Poison, Motley Crue, Def Lep show and B Michaels bowed out for health reasons - 25% of the show no show - no refund either. If I was the promoter I'd talk Joan into singing their set. Can you imagine her singing 'Talk dirty to me'?

Russ

Latest posts