Statins..Anyone here have to take them?

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
Well, I FINALLY got the cardio/catscan done..Had to reschedule it twice due to bad weather, Billing is 100 miles away and it can get dicey as hell when the weather turns bad.

Then did my meeting with my cardiologist yesterday and it was good news, I do have a 24% blockage in one of my arteries but he said it's not severe enough to worry about, he did want me to up my dose of statins from 20 mg to 80 mg..I talked with him about alternatives and he suggested I start taking fish oil daily, I'm good to be able to exercise all I want and I'll check back with him in 6 months.

Time to get serious about getting healthy..Not that I'm eating crap and doing nothing at present, I just need to kick things into
high gear! :D
Being old doesn't mean one has to sit in a rocking chair waiting to die..I'm going to be rockin' on my guitars instead! :shred2:

Trumpet Rider

Reaction score
Well, I FINALLY got the cardio/catscan done..Had to reschedule it twice due to bad weather, Billing is 100 miles away and it can get dicey as hell when the weather turns bad.

Then did my meeting with my cardiologist yesterday and it was good news, I do have a 24% blockage in one of my arteries but he said it's not severe enough to worry about, he did want me to up my dose of statins from 20 mg to 80 mg..I talked with him about alternatives and he suggested I start taking fish oil daily, I'm good to be able to exercise all I want and I'll check back with him in 6 months.

Time to get serious about getting healthy..Not that I'm eating crap and doing nothing at present, I just need to kick things into
high gear! :D
Being old doesn't mean one has to sit in a rocking chair waiting to die..I'm going to be rockin' on my guitars instead! :shred2:
I was hoping you would give an update. Interesting that we both got our latest tests done at about the same time--it takes forever to get these things scheduled and taken care of--aren't you glad it wasn't an emergency?!. I'm glad you are doing well, Doc.

DaDoc

Reaction score
I was hoping you would give an update. Interesting that we both got our latest tests done at about the same time--it takes forever to get these things scheduled and taken care of--aren't you glad it wasn't an emergency?!. I'm glad you are doing well, Doc.

Thanks! I was hoping for good news, and suspected that it would be, but ya never know..

Yeah, it seems we both had to go through the wringer about the same time..Glad to hear you're doing good as well! :yesway:

And I also get the bit about not wanting to help the doctors fund their Mercedes and country club memberships..Even with my insurance I'm still going to get stuck with a big bill..I think they charged me $100.00 just for the fentanyl shot they gave me at the ER. Hell, I could probably have gone out and got street drugs wayyy cheaper than that! :lol:

I dread seeing what that cardio/catscan bill's gonna be! :ohno:

Last edited:

dragonvalve

Reaction score
Statins are not good. Once you get on you can't just quit.

The whole medical system - schools, licensing, curriculum are controlled by the pharma system to have sales reps for their drugs. Doctors are taught to follow a schedule. 'If this, then that." They will prescribe drugs that keep you on a leash to the grave. That's how they built the system. Some doctors are naive some know and buy into it

They take your blood pressure and then look at their charts. Not everyone has the same BP and with cell tower energy crisscrossing everywhere some BP will go up. Doesn't mean you have something wrong, you're just reacting to adverse energy bombarding your body.

Same for cholersterol. They want to "eliminate" cholesterol "oh your cholsesterol is high and you need to take this!"

News flash the human brain IS MADE OF CHOLESTEROL.

It's just another b.s. plan to keep humans buying drugs and now it's about getting rid of us altogether.

Watch for them putting nano objects in food if they have not started already.

CT scans. Avoid them. They were designed to cause CA. There's an 8 year incubation. Had friends this happened to heavyweights in the music industry.

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Man, I go in and out of weird things with my heart, but I never seem to get to the doctor about it. You name it, I've had it ...chest pain, palpitations (like 4 in a row stuff), breath taken away, etc. I mean for like 20 years. Like I said, is there then is not. I too should probably be checked out. I hate all that stress test BS that I have taken before. I did the 24 monitor in my late 20's too due to a breathing issue that went away by itself.

Good luck doc, hope it all works out.

colchar

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I had a bit of an episode with chest pain, wound up in the ER for several hours, and they recommended I have a stress test.

Did the test this morning and the doctor told me there was some abnormalties going on, most probably choresterol buildup in my arteries..No surprise there, I'm nearly 64 and my lifestyle has not always been the healthiest.

So I get a call from my doctor's office this afternoon and she wants me to come in later in the week, and I can pretty much predict what she's going to recommend-Statins.

She has already been on my case about taking them due to my bloodwork showing high "C" levels, but they're also supposed to be a bit risky to take..Unfortunately there's a severe lack of doctors around nowadays who are into natural methods of curing disease, it seems to be the norm these days to just prescribe the latest big pharma invention, then to counter the side effects with another drug, and then another..You get the picture.

Back in N.C. I had a really cool doctor who was open to natural and organic cures, but even if I had stayed back there he's retired now..And the new generation of doctors that are coming into the the medical "biz" nowadays seem to be all about nothing but chemicals and big pharma.

Don't get me wrong, if a conventional drug is going to be the only way I'm Ok with it, but the whole slippery slope of feeding people multiple drugs in a "Let's try this" scenario and then them having an adverse reaction to the cocktail they've been taking is scary..I've seen it happen, I nearly lost one of my best friends to that kind of crap recently, and so I tend to be really leery of the whole bit.

So, is there anyone here on these Statins? And if so, how are they working for you?

I'm on them. They work well and I don't notice them. I take one with my coffee in the morning, and that's it. No side effects whatsoever. I might as well be taking a vitamin.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Statins are not good. Once you get on you can't just quit.

The whole medical system - schools, licensing, curriculum are controlled by the pharma system to have sales reps for their drugs. Doctors are taught to follow a schedule. 'If this, then that." They will prescribe drugs that keep you on a leash to the grave. That's how they built the system. Some doctors are naive some know and buy into it

They take your blood pressure and then look at their charts. Not everyone has the same BP and with cell tower energy crisscrossing everywhere some BP will go up. Doesn't mean you have something wrong, you're just reacting to adverse energy bombarding your body.

Same for cholersterol. They want to "eliminate" cholesterol "oh your cholsesterol is high and you need to take this!"

News flash the human brain IS MADE OF CHOLESTEROL.

It's just another b.s. plan to keep humans buying drugs and now it's about getting rid of us altogether.

Watch for them putting nano objects in food if they have not started already.

CT scans. Avoid them. They were designed to cause CA. There's an 8 year incubation. Had friends this happened to heavyweights in the music industry.

yep. wanna learn some serious info? go on youtube and look up Dr Eric Burg.
he will tell you the real deal.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Diabetes for example is a big hoax to sell insulin. Diabetes is inflamation of the pancreas. Then insulin is prescribed and once that happens you're hooked for had you let the pancreas heal after a few days you would not need to be buying insulin and syringes.

eh, kinda.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
If one wraps their head around that the FDA does not garantee much and that these days they are in cahoots with all the powers that be for all pharmaceutical companies are owned and controlled by D.A.R.P.A. to war game certain affects on humanity by the people with the most money on the planet. And if you didn't catch on since March of 2020 to date, you're lost!

August 21, 2021 the FDA approved a concoction that is not being called an approved drug so that it can be pushed through the EUA to evade the Nuremberg Code and liabilities.

So who is the FDA looking out for?

Not YOU!!!

Scumback Speakers

Reaction score
I have been on Repatha (cholesterol injection, twice per month) for 4-5 years since I'm highly allergic to statins. About this time last year I was hauling ass to move, and getting tired easier (big surprise, more work, more sales, more boxes to pack, etc).

Blood labs showed my bad cholesterol was now 20% UNDER the minimum scale they use to measure it. I cut back on the Repatha to once per month. In November, blood labs showed I was still 20% under, so I cut it out entirely until a week ago. New cardiologist, as per Big Pharma guidelines, says I really need to be on it twice per month. Right, so explain the 20% under reading, Doc? His reply "You're bad cholesterol and your blood pressure can never be too low..."

Right. So my total cholesterol total is 85 now. That's everything, bad, good, loose components.

Your brain and body need cholesterol to survive, repair damage, etc. There is such a thing as too low a reading. I'll get more labs drawn in February, we'll see how being off the Repatha for 3 months and a week worked out.

This crap costs a fortune, in case you didn't know, gents. Even with our awesome insurance plan, my discounted price is $361 per month. Before the deductible is met, it's almost $700 per moth, and the Entresto I take is similar in price. My $2800 meds deductible is paid/met by the middle of March every year. Then the $5 Co Pay discount shows up.

Heart wonder drugs...right.

dragonvalve

Reaction score

http://www.naturalhealthquincy.weeb...t_reasons_why_you_should_not_take_statins.pdf

5 Great Reasons Why You Should Not Take Statins By Dr. Mercola

Statin cholesterol-lowering drugs are widely touted as the best way to lower your cholesterol and thereby prevent a heart attack. They’re recommended to people who have “high cholesterol,” those who have heart disease, and even for some healthy people as a form of preventive medicine. Statins are among the most widely prescribed drugs on the market, with more than 1 in 4 Americans over 45 taking them. This already inflated number is set to increase significantly due to draft recommendations issued earlier this year by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF). This federal advisory board recommended statin treatment for people between the ages of 40 and 75 with a 10 percent or greater risk of heart problems in the next 10 years (based on the 2013 AHA-ACC online calculator) — even if they have not had a previous heart attack or stroke. Needless to say, if you’re a U.S. adult aged 40 or beyond, there’s a good chance your doctor may bring up statins at your next visit, so you need to do your homework to determine if these drugs are truly right for you — and there’s a good chance they’re not.

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Take Statins

1. They Don’t Work

Statin drugs work to lower cholesterol, and as your levels fall, you may assume that is proof that you’re getting healthier and lowering your risk of heart disease and heart attack. But that would be far from the truth. There is far more that goes into your risk of heart disease than your cholesterol levels. Further, there is evidence showing that statins may actually make your heart health worse and only appear effective due to statistical deception. One report published in the Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology concluded that statin advocates used a statistical tool called relative risk reduction (RRR) to amplify statins’ trivial beneficial effects. If you look at absolute risk, statin drugs benefit just 1 percent of the population. This means that out of 100 people treated with the drugs, one person will have one less heart attack. This doesn’t sound so impressive, so statin supporters use a different statistic called relative risk. Just by making this statistical sleight of hand, statins suddenly become beneficial for 30 to 50 percent of the population. As STATS at George Mason University explained, “An important feature of relative risk is that it tells you nothing about the actual risk."

2. Statins Reduce CoQ10

Statins deplete your body of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which accounts for many of their devastating results. Although it was proposed to add a black box warning to statins stating this, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) decided against it in 2014. CoQ10 is used for energy production by every cell in your body, and is therefore vital for good health, high energy levels, longevity, and general quality of life. CoQ10’s reduced form, ubiquinol, is a critical component of cellular respiration and production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is a coenzyme used as an energy carrier in every cell of your body. When you consider that your heart is the most energy-demanding organ in your body, you can surmise how potentially devastating it can be to deplete your body's main source of cellular energy. So while one of statins' claims to fame is warding off heart disease, you're actually increasing your risk when you deplete your body of CoQ10. The depletion of CoQ10 caused by the drug is why statins can increase your risk of acute heart failure. So if you're taking a statin drug, you MUST take Coenzyme Q10 as a supplement. If you're over 40, I would strongly recommend taking ubiquinol instead of CoQ10, as it's far more effectively absorbed by your body.

Open the PDF to read the rest.

What is being done is pharma is making you FOCUS ON CHOLESTEROL but is not telling the whole story. And doctors are either too lazy to research, or are bribed by pharma to prescribe statins. Happens all the time.

The time honored Hippocratic Oath has been dropped from med school curriculum.

Look at the way the medical industry is today with you know what. Push the narrative or lose your license. And they started out releasing YOU KNOW WHAT WITHOUT THE REQUIRED BY LAW INSERTS. THEY WERE LEFT BLANK SO THEY CAN 'CLAIM' THEY INCLUDED THE INSERTS BUT THEY WERE COMPLETELY BLANK AS TO THE CONTRAINDICATIONS, SIDE EFFECTS AND W.A.R.N.I.N.G.S.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/veREM17I9j16/

BLANK-VAX-INSERT-Copy.gif

Caveat emptor.

My people perish for the lack of knowledge.

Hosea 4:6

Last edited:

DaDoc

Reaction score
I have been on Repatha (cholesterol injection, twice per month) for 4-5 years since I'm highly allergic to statins. About this time last year I was hauling ass to move, and getting tired easier (big surprise, more work, more sales, more boxes to pack, etc).

Blood labs showed my bad cholesterol was now 20% UNDER the minimum scale they use to measure it. I cut back on the Repatha to once per month. In November, blood labs showed I was still 20% under, so I cut it out entirely until a week ago. New cardiologist, as per Big Pharma guidelines, says I really need to be on it twice per month. Right, so explain the 20% under reading, Doc? His reply "You're bad cholesterol and your blood pressure can never be too low..."

Right. So my total cholesterol total is 85 now. That's everything, bad, good, loose components.

Your brain and body need cholesterol to survive, repair damage, etc. There is such a thing as too low a reading. I'll get more labs drawn in February, we'll see how being off the Repatha for 3 months and a week worked out.

This crap costs a fortune, in case you didn't know, gents. Even with our awesome insurance plan, my discounted price is $361 per month. Before the deductible is met, it's almost $700 per moth, and the Entresto I take is similar in price. My $2800 meds deductible is paid/met by the middle of March every year. Then the $5 Co Pay discount shows up.

Heart wonder drugs...right.

My next door neighbor is a physical therapist, and he was recently telling me some things about the med school/big pharma connection..

The medical universities are largely funded by big pharma, and they are HUGELY influential with what med students are taught. And what they're being taught nowadays is basically a formula in which you tell them your symptoms, they look on a computer, and are told what drugs to prescribe. Maybe a bit more involved than that, but that's it in a nutshell.

After talking to him, the next time I went to my doctor I watched very carefully..Sure enough, the doctor spent most of her time looking at her computer screen.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
My next door neighbor is a physical therapist, and he was recently telling me some things about the med school/big pharma connection..

The medical universities are largely funded by big pharma, and they are HUGELY influential with what med students are taught. And what they're being taught nowadays is basically a formula in which you tell them your symptoms, they look on a computer, and are told what drugs to prescribe. Maybe a bit more involved than that, but that's it in a nutshell.

After talking to him, the next time I went to my doctor I watched very carefully..Sure enough, the doctor spent most of her time looking at her computer screen.

EXACTLY!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

And as I posted earlier but trivialities got the better of it, a long time ago the pharma club decided to control every aspect of the medical and health industry. They control the med schools, the curriculum and the LICENSING.

This is why today since most doctors owe student loans of hundreds of thousands of dollars they are threatened to have their licenses to practice revoked if they don't follow what this pharma ESTABLISHMENT dictates.

Can't practice, can't pay back your loan, pay your mortgage, your car, your food and utilities, your malpractice insurance.

The HIPPOCRATIC OATH that was taught in med schools has been thrown out:

I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood...

Look around, hospitals have turned into institutions for profit and Dr. Kevorkian is still alive...

Last edited:

Marshall Stack

Reaction score
I was just talking to my chiropractor about statins. Pretty much said what was said here. I'm modifying my diet and exercise so I can get off blood pressure meds and statins.

I'm reading a book called Dopesick and it is about big Pharma pushing oxycontin to doctors. People got hooked on that and then heroin. I don't trust Big Pharma or the FDA. They are pretty much the same as FDA people will then get hired as "consultants" by Big Pharma.

It is even worse now as people who doubt their latest push are called conspiracy theorist. Other studies are pushed aside and shut down in the media. It is like 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 becoming reality.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
I was just talking to my chiropractor about statins. Pretty much said what was said here. I'm modifying my diet and exercise so I can get off blood pressure meds and statins.

I'm reading a book called Dopesick and it is about big Pharma pushing oxycontin to doctors. People got hooked on that and then heroin. I don't trust Big Pharma or the FDA. They are pretty much the same as FDA people will then get hired as "consultants" by Big Pharma.

It is even worse now as people who doubt their latest push are called conspiracy theorist. Other studies are pushed aside and shut down in the media. It is like 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 becoming reality.

Well said!

Now the big push is Fentanyl.

It's being shipped to conus by the TONS from China and coming across the Rio.

It's killing more people than most other things combined.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fentanyl-overdoses-leading-cause-death-adults

This is a new play on an old game. The richest people on the planet got that way as 300 years ago they grew poppies in India and hooked the Chinese on opium controlling every aspect of their lives.

Opium dens anyone?

opium_den_on_malinta_street_manila_philippine_islands._1924.jpg

chinese-opium-den-412.jpg

Below:
Here's one in San Francisco from the 1800's.

chinese-opium-den-in-san-francisco-california-c1880s-illustration-by-picture-id173380367

johnny q

Reaction score
Atorvastatin has a worse record of side effects than symvastatin which has virtually none. I don't have high cholesterol and I don't take them. My wife had a scare and was prescribed atorvastatin. I don't let her take it.. Her cholesterol isn't that high anyway.
This has been exactly my experience as well. I have insanely high cholesterol levels and was prescribed Atorvastatin last year. My bloodwork later revealed that my cholesterol numbers were all normal, but my CK levels (Creatine Kinase) were nearly 600 (normal range is 22-198.) That was odd, because supposedly that should have given me terrible muscle cramps and it did not. Anyway, I am now on Simvastatin and 2 blood tests later my CK and Cholesterol levels are fine. I hate taking this stuff though, but my numbers are so high, diet and exercise alone does not budge it.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
If you rely on a flawed system and give into the false diagnosis where statin information (the real target of statins which is not cholesterol as it does not work) is being hidden you end up in the same position they want you.

On a leash to the grave. They are trained however unwittingly to keep one chronic with catch phrases like "maintenance."

Doctors follow a script. They may as well be practicing by GPS. Find a health care expert that knows that a lot of what they were taught in medical school was designed to get as many patients hooked on all sorts of drugs until a cocktail ensues that will eventually fail.

And if any health care person/hospital asks you to sign a DONOR CARD... better run as far away from them. Organ theft euthanasia is rampant. So easy these days to cook up some reason for one to have to give up the ghost to supply a multi-million $ organ harvesting industry. They're doing it as we speak!

Caveat emptor!

Here it is again:

http://www.naturalhealthquincy.weeb...t_reasons_why_you_should_not_take_statins.pdf

Last edited: