Slash S.I.R. #34/#36 Mods in a Marshall 1959HW

headcrash

Reaction score
Eddy, that sounds very, very good. I'd rather had you seen playing your Les Paul with the APH II's :slash:

Eddylenz

Reaction score
That’s bad.
So, maybe the real secret is gone forever.
But there are some people out there doing some really good job based on Levi’s magic. You’re one of them.

I saw that last video using a Les Paul... awesome!
Thanks! Yeah, the Les Paul was awesome. So much better than the Ibanez.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
I don't think so.

Someone knows:

"UnknownMarch 20, 2019 at 2:42 PM
I used to stay across the hall from his room for four from sixteens to twenty I used to take trips to rocket studios with him I knew him personally that man is my best friend.. we spent everyday together and he told me all his stories I have yet to let his passing sink in .. he taught me everything I know"

"
UnknownDecember 30, 2019 at 4:10 PM
During the early 70s I was the guitar repair guy at Sam Ash. Before that I was with a group called the Bag then Ox then the Boogimen. I remember Sunshine would drop in every now and then. Everybody knew he was an electronic freak. At the time he was doing a light show with the Gas House Kids. He showed me how to rewire humbucking pickups to reverse polarity to get that distorted sound that everyone was after. He never kept secrets. He was a sweetheart of a guy.I'm sorry I lost contact with him over the years."

https://theguitarzombie.blogspot.com/2014/10/frank-levi-wizzard-of-amps-speaks-out.html

coughlinkelly

Reaction score
Hey guys, I might be buying a 2021 2203 reissue with the #34 mod. The guy I'm buying it from is a Marshall head collector. I have the pics, not sure if anybody here would be able to tell me if the mod looks legit or not.