Show Me Your Riffs

Calebz

Reaction score
Digging through my riff pile and I found this bit of a cover. It didn't deserve its own thread so I thought it might be ok here.

I was trying to figure out how these new fangled e-drums and guitar VSTs worked. Wasn't a complete success, but it was fun playing through all the parts.😃

Robin L Buddi

Reaction score
Digging through my riff pile and I found this bit of a cover. It didn't deserve its own thread so I thought it might be ok here.

I was trying to figure out how these new fangled e-drums and guitar VSTs worked. Wasn't a complete success, but it was fun playing through all the parts.😃

Awesome! Dig that tune, dunno why but Speak of the Devil's live take sounded so spot on with it. You rocked it!! That was a nice throw down bro, great rendition of that tune!!

junk notes

Reaction score
As much as I like covers...can we get back to the show me your riffs part? Like original jamz? Perhaps a covers thread should be started.
Actually a very good suggestion, as I would like to hear the same song; with members playing through different setups, or their signal chains.
I would really enjoy listening to members that have one of the SC or SV studio series amps and hear their take on the same cover.
This would be interesting to hear their comparisons, possibly help achieve tones for one another? Rock on!:dude:

Bull Rock

Reaction score
Actually a very good suggestion, as I would like to hear the same song; with members playing through different setups, or their signal chains.
I would really enjoy listening to members that have one of the SC or SV studio series amps and hear their take on the same cover.
This would be interesting to hear their comparisons, possibly help achieve tones for one another? Rock on!:dude:
That sounds good. Make the thread JN...

Latest posts