Show Me Your Riffs

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
When I did get to play through them, I was just doing a set up on a bolt neck Epiphone for a friend of mines son, I wasn’t really interested in them at the time because I was heavily influenced by the JB’s from Seymour Duncan.
Now I would need to go back and try them again. That would give me a better perspective of them .. they are popular for a reason.
Thanks

Maxbrothman

Reaction score
When I did get to play through them, I was just doing a set up on a bolt neck Epiphone for a friend of mines son, I wasn’t really interested in them at the time because I was heavily influenced by the JB’s from Seymour Duncan.
Now I would need to go back and try them again. That would give me a better perspective of them .. they are popular for a reason.
Thanks
I actually thought about your playing when I was playing one and thinking... not quite single coils, not quite humbuckers either, but a happy medium. That's why I brought them up. Could be completely wrong though!

Heiko Jakob

Reaction score
Made a riff some time ago that sounded cool, but we couldn't find a real usage for it in the band. So we named it 'Dudelfunk' and put it on the shelf.
Our keyboarder took it for the soundtrack on his tinkering video after some time.
Played it with several of my guitars, but he picked the version with the Duesenberg Starplayer TV neck P90.
It was recorded via USB on the Headrush using a modelled plexi and a Celestion IR ans some reverb and then postprocessed in Logic Pro.

Last edited:

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been on the Telecaster forum page for along time and was looking for some dsl tone settings and here I am now..lol I always love the chat on these since it's mostly music oriented.
Just keep doing as you have , and you’ll be a regular in no time..
Glad to have you aboard bro..

Mitch