Show Me Your Covers

Maxbrothman

Reaction score
NGD - Harley Benton ST Acoustic (Under €150)

I wanted an acoustic with a longer neck profile to practice with. There is a Fender Acoustic Stratocaster, and HB has done their sort of version of one. Anyway...

I am thinking about a Marshall AS50D now, lol.

Calebz

Reaction score
NGD - Harley Benton ST Acoustic (Under €150)

I wanted an acoustic with a longer neck profile to practice with. There is a Fender Acoustic Stratocaster, and HB has done their sort of version of one. Anyway...

I am thinking about a Marshall AS50D now, lol.

That's awesome. It sounds great. I have a small pile of harley bentons. They're all pretty good guitars.

saxon68

VIP in training. J/K
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple little shorty clips, iPhone recorded.

Kemper Stage, Headrush 108

Helix Stomp (the little one yeah) and Headrush 112

At a gig like 5 years ago, was my first time back on stage since 1993, and the first song of the night. No pressure! I’m on the right side of this clip.

I’ll get some new stuff hopefully this week. Just got the Axe FX III :)

BTW for those who care, I got rid of the FRFR112 and got a second 108, just because the size of the 108 is so portable, while seeming to be just as loud as the 112. I’ve gotten a bad 112 and 2 bad 108, but I grab scratch n dent when I can and as long as they have a good return policy, so sometimes you’ll get a clunker eh?

Last edited:

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
At a gig like 5 years ago, was my first time back on stage since 1993, and the first song of the night. No pressure! I’m on the right side of this clip.

Nice. A rhythm section will make or break an entire band. Nice tight bass and drums here, nice and clean. Nice rhythm all around. Singer sounds good too, and is also actually loud enough to hear, which is often another downfall of many bands, lol.

:hbang:

saxon68

VIP in training. J/K
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. A rhythm section will make or break an entire band. Nice tight bass and drums here, nice and clean. Nice rhythm all around. Singer sounds good too, and is also actually loud enough to hear, which is often another downfall of many bands, lol.

:hbang:
Thanks for the kind words!

tubes

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was nice . Very pleasant . Nice fem vocals . I hear what you mean about the marshall guitar sound goodness .... its all there . You the guitar player ? Was all good . Good song to cover .
Thanks Rockinroller.
Yes, me on guitar. My V and 900DR.
If I play a DR a bit cleaner than that I can hear the Bassman hiding inside it. It's good for playing songs like that.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice bro, I like your style; your sound. You know you're good when you can make a 3-piece band sound full.

P.S. - I know who you're trying to sound like. Go lefty and you got it, lol. :lol:

Cheers ,..........A 3 piece band is mostly all I could ever afford
We aint "tryin" to sound like anybody , just coverin' an ancient Free song I have been playin since I was a young spike

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Thanks Rockinroller.
Yes, me on guitar. My V and 900DR.
If I play a DR a bit cleaner than that I can hear the Bassman hiding inside it. It's good for playing songs like that.
Always liked my DR's ! Had a few . Wish I had kept at least the last one . A mint 4100 . I suffer from gas and gear rotation syndrome . But getting a bit more stable with older age lol : )

Latest posts