Show Me Your Covers

junk notes

Reaction score
hey! Good job to all! :band:

I am mainly a rhythm player, and I don’t have many covers that I can still play fluently, but I did play along with this one a few years back.
Enjoy and thanks for listening..
Lot of fine work posted in this thread.

Mitch

hmm Sounds like you.. Force it. ;-)

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not a cover . My own stuff . Just a quick jam with new gear I was techin / tweekin with . Its all me except the drums are Session drummer , all in Reaper . Nothing polished , Just a quick jam .

That sounded damn good buddy.
My MIM Strat is the same color, and it’s an affinity model as well.

Mitch

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I'm digging into the shit that I'm sure has been shared here before. But as I go through my library of unfinished covers, this seems like a good place for it.

I got a new pbass and a new fuzz about a year ago.. so what better than some classic rock to test them out with?

Bonus points to whoever can name the song that I stole the first 7-8 notes of the solo from😃

That was an ass kicker buddy.
And as mentioned, signal chain, you won’t get banned, my poor playing will get ya banned.

Thanks

bluesguy62

Reaction score
Thank you so much.

The most important part is the cat. He's an old alley cat that has decided to live on my couch😄
You are most welcome. I used to have a tom cat just like yours. He stayed with us for a couple years, and then decided to move on.

bluesguy62

Reaction score
I am over 60 years old and the last thing I need is to hear is amateurs playing Hey Joe for the thousandnth time.

For this reason I was only able to listen to this three or four times.
I might give it a couple more listens but that's it.
Thanks for watching. I really appreciate your taking the time to do so.

tubes

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for watching. I really appreciate your taking the time to do so.
I like listening to live recordings from forum members.
I also have a superpower: I can compensate in my head for poor recordings with phones and cheap cameras.
Using this power I concluded that your guitar player had a good sound on the night.

tubes

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not a cover . My own stuff . Just a quick jam with new gear I was techin / tweekin with . Its all me except the drums are Session drummer , all in Reaper . Nothing polished , Just a quick jam .

Sounds good.
If I understand the visuals correctly, the secret messages, you're saying I should get another Laney.

tubes

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I'm digging into the shit that I'm sure has been shared here before. But as I go through my library of unfinished covers, this seems like a good place for it.

I got a new pbass and a new fuzz about a year ago.. so what better than some classic rock to test them out with?

Bonus points to whoever can name the song that I stole the first 7-8 notes of the solo from😃

The first 7 or 8 notes... nope, I'm getting nowhere. But I need to know.
I like the 'dark wah' playing. I have Buddy Guy in the back of my mind but I won't post a link because it would distract from forum members playing covers.

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Covers, you say...
TEST

You can hear the Marshall goodness. It is subdued of course, It's not a modern song. It's not metal.

That was nice . Very pleasant . Nice fem vocals . I hear what you mean about the marshall guitar sound goodness .... its all there . You the guitar player ? Was all good . Good song to cover .

Derrick111

Reaction score
I love that song. You guys fucking killed it. Well done!

EDIT: that one has required multiple listens due to the sheer amount of awesome in the total performance. Holy crap.

Well damn, thanks!

Whowa... pretty bitchin. My guess on the lead is Sunshine Of Your Love. Really like the fuzz bass too.

Latest posts