Show Me Your Covers

tubes

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, here's something from 2019. I'm on bass and vocals.

I am over 60 years old and the last thing I need is to hear is amateurs playing Hey Joe for the thousandnth time.

For this reason I was only able to listen to this three or four times.
I might give it a couple more listens but that's it.

Last edited:

Calebz

Reaction score
As always, sir - you bring the goods.

That's great stuff!

I am mainly a rhythm player, and I don’t have many covers that I can still play fluently, but I did play along with this one a few years back.
Enjoy and thanks for listening..
Lot of fine work posted in this thread.

Mitch

Calebz

Reaction score
Now I'm digging into the shit that I'm sure has been shared here before. But as I go through my library of unfinished covers, this seems like a good place for it.

I got a new pbass and a new fuzz about a year ago.. so what better than some classic rock to test them out with?

Bonus points to whoever can name the song that I stole the first 7-8 notes of the solo from😃

Last edited:

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Now I'm digging into the shit that I'm sure has been shared here before. But as I go through my library of unfinished covers, this seems like a good place for it.

I got a new pbass and a new fuzz about a year ago.. so what better than some classic rock to test them out with?

Bonus points to whoever can name the song that I stole the first 7-8 notes of the solo from😃

Holly !! Sounds frkn great ! Really dig that FAT guitar sound . A-1 bro !

Calebz

Reaction score
Here is a cover I did in the late 90s of one of my favorite Cream songs. I used a 1971 Gibson SG Custom straight in to a 1967 Marshall plexi full stack for the rhythm, then I added a 1966 Fuzz Face for the separate melodic notes. I used a 1974 Les Paul Custom '54 RE for the slide, for something different than a direct copy of what Clapton did.

I love that song. You guys fucking killed it. Well done!

EDIT: that one has required multiple listens due to the sheer amount of awesome in the total performance. Holy crap.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Guitar not very prominent, video camera has auto levels and works on proximity - things closer to camera are louder so it turns dowm.
Best crowd ever though. Can hear them singing over us!!
Some Crazy Ozzy. We play this gig every summer.
But you get an idea of the overall band with a cover. All in good fun.
Have many other examples of the audience partying with us.
I am stage left.

Latest posts