Ridiculous Question About Rivera RockCrusher Recording

Fuse

Reaction score
Hi all. As noted above, this is probably going to seem like a ridiculous question, but I haven't had any luck in finding the answer elsewhere, so I'm hoping someone on this forum will know. Here's the question: does the Rivera RockCrusher Recording power attenuator come in a product box?

I'm asking because I just bought one new from an on-line dealer, but it didn't come in a product box and is missing its power cord. So, I'm trying to figure out if this dealer is just selling me a returned or demo model and charging me full price. Any help any of you could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Drinkingdeath01

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. As noted above, this is probably going to seem like a ridiculous question, but I haven't had any luck in finding the answer elsewhere, so I'm hoping someone on this forum will know. Here's the question: does the Rivera RockCrusher Recording power attenuator come in a product box?

I'm asking because I just bought one new from an on-line dealer, but it didn't come in a product box and is missing its power cord. So, I'm trying to figure out if this dealer is just selling me a returned or demo model and charging me full price. Any help any of you could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Yes it comes in a box with the power cord. Mine did anyway. Lol.

Fuse

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I was a little worried that this dealer was trying to put one over on me, and now I know they are. I really appreciate the quick reply.

Latest posts