Origin Clips Only please

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
I love seeing your clips. I post studio stuff, even badly mixed demos. But I'm too much of a coward to fire up the camera and go to town.

I live vicariously through you😀
I thank you buddy, I appreciate the compliment, but you can throw down probably far better than I do.. you just have to start posting a couple, and you will be throwing more down than I have.. just jump in an start rocking my friend

wakjob

Reaction score
So, the SV20 goes up $500 in price, and everyone is curiously looking into the Origin series again...

Didn't every outlet blow these Origin heads out for less than $300 not too long ago?

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
So, the SV20 goes up $500 in price, and everyone is curiously looking into the Origin series again...

Didn't every outlet blow these Origin heads out for less than $300 not too long ago?
The only place I seen them cheaper than what I paid new, was used.

Cheers
Mitch

Last edited:

wakjob

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I'm thinking it was a DSL model that was on a crazy sale.
But for sure Marshall moved out a lot of Origin amps before the Studio series launched...

Last edited:

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I'm thinking it was a DSL model that was on a crazy sale.
But for sure Marshall move out a lot of Origin amps before the Studio series launched...

That was just a typical sale that things have towards the end of every year.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice tone, playing and guitars. I almost traded my 5210 this year for an Origin50 but the guy backed out at the last minute. Definitely an amp id like to own!
Yea I get what you mean, I liked mine so much I bought a second one, but in a moment of no work I sold one of them, now I want to replace it with a cream one ha ha