Orange Terror Stamp

pedecamp

Reaction score
Im not sure how it rates among all the floor / lunchbox amps on the scene , but it's compact ,straightforward and has a universal power supply ....all I need it the right plug adaptor for wherever Im at
Its a Micro Terror in a pedal format, 20 watt, 2 channel, 12AX7, solid state power, effects loop, headphone jack, looks and sounds good! :yesway:

Mystic38

Reaction score
its so tempting... and you could run this off a power bank ... the ultimate portable rig!!

Vinsanitizer

You are awesome.
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
More convenient than my basement bathroom rig. :yesway:

full

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really cool.... How's the clean up from volume pot?
J

It's good . You can also change the tube to alter the 'grind" threshold , which I did recently
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used the Terror Stamp on a gig in a club in London last month, through a Marshall 1965a
I had a lot more room on the master vol knob, I could have used , but just did not need to
A great piece of gear

Last edited:

Rozman62

Reaction score
It's good . You can also change the tube to alter the 'grind" threshold , which I did recently
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used the Terror Stamp on a gig in a club in London last month, through a Marshall 1965a
I had a lot more room on the master vol knob, I could have used , but just did not need to
A great piece of gear
What replacement tube did you use? I find mine a tad muddy at lower volumes.