Olivia Dunne

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
To answer the OP's question..No, I had never heard of her before now. But I avoid tiktok like the plague, which is pretty much what tiktok is.

A less than six minute vid? Not all that long IMHO.

Nor did I see anything that indicated he has an "obession" with her either..While the guy did admit the obvious, that she is gorgeous, I took his vid as him trying to put out a warning, along with some good advice, to both parents and these airheaded teenaged boys, who are the ones actually obsessed with her..I know, as when I was a young buck I myself wasted a lot of time chasing after self-absorbed little vixens like her..I DID have a lot of fun along the way though! :naughty:

And he's absolutely right, gals like that are ALWAYS going to be all about themselves first and foremost, any man they take up with had better have a ton of money, and be willing to kiss their asses morning, noon, and night! And that still doesn't mean they're not going to be left behind at the drop of a hat when she sees greener pastures elsewhere..And also with gals like that, there's ALWAYS going to be greener pastures elsewhere! Which is why so many of them wind up spending their later years alone and unhappy.

Social media of any kind is not particularly a good thing, and tiktok is absolute poison! IMO it should be banned..Did anyone else catch the part he said about none of the head honchos of these social media outlets allowing their own kids to use the platforms they invented? He didn't make that up, it's been a known fact for a long time now for anyone that's paying attention!

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I didn't even make it 1 min in, & I already felt like I wasted 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back... :)...

:wave:

I would have never made a video about the girl to start w/. I saw an article on her. She's gorgeous, but, meh... why would I make a video & post about her?

those (fan) boys need parents...

PelliX

Reaction score
I’ve also never heard of this person. And tiktok is the plague and cancer all wrapped up in one.

Hmhm, agree. I've always (well, maybe for a few years, let's be honest here) wondered whether the name TikTok is actually a cruel joke by the creators representing the time lost while browsing their godless platform by the masses.

As for the chick, it's all been said. I'd certainly like to have dunne that...

TXOldRedRocker

Classic Rock or die! -- Patrick Henry
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't Tik Tok. But because some ugly feminist called her out for being pretty, and that made the news, I've heard of her. The ugly lady wasn't happy a college girl is making millions because she is pretty. Then there were headlines relating to the security issues at college gymnastic meets. Not seen before.

Definitely would!!! :shock:

Dunne.jpg

(Thumbnail)

DaDoc

Reaction score
I don't Tik Tok. But because some ugly feminist called her out for being pretty, and that made the news, I've heard of her. The ugly lady wasn't happy a college girl is making millions because she is pretty. Then there were headlines relating to the security issues at college gymnastic meets. Not seen before.

Definitely would!!! :shock:

View attachment 123582

(Thumbnail)
I did hear about that, so she's the one?

So she's pretty, good for her..If you're ugly nothing that can done about that, so tough sh*t.

Don't be hating on pretty, either hire a plastic surgeon, lose some weight, or both..But get over it.

TXOldRedRocker

Classic Rock or die! -- Patrick Henry
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just noticed a new Oliva Dunne headline. She appeared on The Today show (don't watch) this morning discussing her social media presence and its affects.

DaDoc

Reaction score
I spent this last Wednesday doing a photo shoot at the film ranch, the photographer is a world-class pro who does a lot of wildlife photography, along with a lot of pics with old west settings, The one in which I worked was the latter.

The ladies he uses are always Victoria's Secret models, or Sports Illustrated gals..And there were several on hand the other day..Beautiful ladies, but one could tell they likely wouldn't give anyone other than a rich guy or celeb the time of day..:rolleyes:

My wife got to come along for this one, I was glad, as she had not been to the film ranch yet..She had fun, but made the comment "You sure get to work with a lot of pretty girls!" And of course, I couldn't help but rub it in a little..:naughty:

There was one shot in which the wifey and I were standing together, while an absolute goddess rode up the street on a horse in a skimpy little white dress, The tune "Lady Godiva" was running through my head, and I commented "They need to do that take a few more times!"

I got an elbow in the ribs for that! :lol:

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
I spent this last Wednesday doing a photo shoot at the film ranch, the photographer is a world-class pro who does a lot of wildlife photography, along with a lot of pics with old west settings, The one in which I worked was the latter.

The ladies he uses are always Victoria's Secret models, or Sports Illustrated gals..And there were several on hand the other day..Beautiful ladies, but one could tell they likely wouldn't give anyone other than a rich guy or celeb the time of day..:rolleyes:

My wife got to come along for this one, I was glad, as she had not been to the film ranch yet..She had fun, but made the comment "You sure get to work with a lot of pretty girls!" And of course, I couldn't help but rub it in a little..:naughty:

There was one shot in which the wifey and I were standing together, while an absolute goddess rode up the street on a horse in a skimpy little white dress, The tune "Lady Godiva" was running through my head, and I commented "They need to do that take a few more times!"

I got an elbow in the ribs for that! :lol:
How did the horse get into the skimpy little white dress? 😉

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score

Latest posts