NGD - Warmoth HH Telecaster Build with Gotoh 510 Tremolo

dptone5

Reaction score
Wanted a lighter than my 10 lb. Les Paul, dual humbucker guitar, with a tremolo. Since I never did my own build, I had our local shop build put one together based on the hardware I specified. Got the body and neck from Warmoth. Here are the details:

Body - Telecaster style, swamp ash, comfort contours, polyurethane finish
Neck - Telecaster Modern C, satin finish, compound radius (9.5" to 14"), stainless steel medium jumbo frets, Tusq nut
Tuners - Fender locking
Bridge - Gotoh 510
Pickups - Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom 5 trembucker bridge
Controls - 3 way Telecaster switch, one volume, one tone
Dunlop Locking Strap buttons

It really plays, sounds and looks great. A very comfortable guitar. Definitely has LP like tone to it. Looking forward to recording with it soon.

Here are some photos:

lFgVpKE.jpg

RLFt1TJ.jpg

EWeowJ4.jpg

Xexj8xk.jpg

BlueX

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
HNGD, that's a stylish Tele!

I like the finish on that ash body, matches the hardware well. Good idea to have the cavity on the back, and no pickguard. The dark rim looks wider on the photo "head on" (#2) compared to photos #1 and #4.

dptone5

Reaction score
HNGD, that's a stylish Tele!

I like the finish on that ash body, matches the hardware well. Good idea to have the cavity on the back, and no pickguard. The dark rim looks wider on the photo "head on" (#2) compared to photos #1 and #4.
Thanks! I have difficulty getting good photos in my basement. I would way that that Picture #1 is most like the guitar, and #4 being the least. It is an interesting finish that I am really happy with.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Thanks Joe. I had one on a Suhr I sold and really liked it. This guitar really stays in tune!!
You're welcome. My experience with the Gotoh 510 also comes from a Suhr that I still own.

That's great! I'm a bonafide wiggle stick wanker - I can't keep my hand off my wiggle stick. I just love to jerk my wiggle stick, it's so much fun!!!