New guitar incoming, Charvel

Dan myers

Reaction score
Is that rosewood or ebony board?Either way a nice piece for sure!

Richie612

Reaction score
Great guitars I have one but I wish the output jack wasn't so troublesome. Mine constantly comes loose.

Flag

Reaction score
Very nice, but I'm not buying another guitar...NOPE!!

Last edited:

saxon68

VIP in training. J/K
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've super glued a couple and used loctite too... and all is good now.
Mine hasn’t been an issue yet, if it does I’ll put a drop of loc-tite on it. A little dab will do ya hahah.

Flag

Reaction score
oh i know. a would be thief would have to come through the gate thats coded, enter
a building thats coded. come up the elevator and then wind through the maze to find my storage unit
that housed that collection. the whole time he/she is on several cameras.
it is a slight worry though just the same ya know. wish i would have gotten that camera back then.

now i gotta get a damn trail cam. the guy next door, ive spotted him out with a BB gun here lately.
i here a POP every so often. i dont know what hes shooting at yet. we have lots of wildlife around here
and several wild outdoor cats, coons, chipmunk, opossums, and so on. better not be targeting my dogs
thats for damn sure. i jus seen him the other day with his toy. there was a POP POP, we made eye contact and he bolted inside. he didnt see me setting outside. he shooting something and its not your standard target practice either. hes always hiding behind something and not out in the open popping off a few shots in a row
at a target or anything. so i dont know what hes doing. use to be a cool guy but hes changed. no longer speaks
nor does his wife. you know how sneaky people just kinda stop talking and start acting weird? that type stuff.
I'd say he's doing shit he shouldn't. maybe he'll slow down or stop knowing you are on to him. like people, get some cans or something, jeez.