Netflix anybody?

GregM

Reaction score
If you like Locke and key you might like winx saga or the umm horror/thriller things, the haunting of hill house and the haunting of bly manor, not overly scary but creepy and pretty cool

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
If you like Locke and key you might like winx saga or the umm horror/thriller things, the haunting of hill house and the haunting of bly manor, not overly scary but creepy and pretty cool

got a couple of those on y list already.

mcblink

Reaction score
I think I have watched just about everything they have.

mcblink

Reaction score
@mcblink

Look at post #63 bro
Yeah....and....I did what you asked, and now I'm stuck here and it's all your fault.
Putting up with the likes of all you MF'ers, and even enjoying doing so...lol

Perhaps I should go back and re-watch the X-Files. Seeing as how at this point it's been 5 or 6 years since I last watched lol

Trouble

Reaction score
I've been on Netflix for a few months and agree I feel like I have watched everything.

Getting tired of watching foreign films and the new releases are hit or miss, mostly miss.

still better than Nothing But Crap especially if you have to pay for it.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Yeah....and....I did what you asked, and now I'm stuck here and it's all your fault.
Putting up with the likes of all you MF'ers, and even enjoying doing so...lol

Perhaps I should go back and re-watch the X-Files. Seeing as how at this point it's been 5 or 6 years since I last watched lol

i re watched the later seasons of the walking dead last week.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
any suggestions on netflix? ive been watching Wednesday, the girl from the adams family.
this series is pretty cool actually. the girl that plays her is doing a great job.

circles

Reaction score
I'm going to re-sign up next week, but not to stream, to rent DVDs. My partner Lisa likes to watch them, and also I can catch up on any old Dr. Who I may have missed, maybe see if they rent concert videos. I have not seen the David Gilmour at Pompeii yet.

I-rented-a-DVD-movie-and-the-last-person-didn39t-rewind-it-meme-8048.jpg

bhatta

Reaction score
Last thing I watched on Netflix was All Quiet on the Western Front, 2022.

I have read the book about a hundred times, since I was 13 maybe... Nah, the movie couldn't do it justice... Just my take.
Grace n Frankie was nice, mostly, mrs n me binge watched that to catch up.
Of course, they have Bohemian Rhapsody n Stranger Things,😋
Anybody seen Disjointed? Is it worth it?

Right now too tied up with soccer/football World Cup😊

Last edited:

mark123

Reaction score
We dropped Netflix a couple years ago. Can't say I miss it much. Especially since Disney took the Marvel shows away.

We have Peacock now. We watch two shows:
Little House on the Prairie
and
Murder, She Wrote

wakjob

Reaction score
Enjoyed 'Bullet Train'. Fun romp. If I ate popcorn, I would've had some.

Graham Hancock's series is really interesting. 'Ancient Apocalypse'.

mcblink

Reaction score
Enjoyed 'Bullet Train'. Fun romp. If I ate popcorn, I would've had some.

Graham Hancock's series is really interesting. 'Ancient Apocalypse'.
I liked the Ancient Apocalypse series because the last episode showed quite a bit of footage of my area in Washington State.
Having been born and raised in the area, all the interesting geological formations and stuff around here is just everyday scenery, and it's easy to forget just how impressive and awesome the forces that carved the area out actually were. Plus, it was fun to see my figurative backyard on TV.

Also, it started a debate between my mother and I...she's a creationist, with some of the "young earth" view...I don't necessarily share those views and ideas about everything with her, and it has led to some interesting discussions between us.

wakjob

Reaction score
I'm going to re-sign up next week, but not to stream, to rent DVDs. My partner Lisa likes to watch them, and also I can catch up on any old Dr. Who I may have missed, maybe see if they rent concert videos. I have not seen the David Gilmour at Pompeii yet.

View attachment 120391

If you like Dr. Who, download the 'Pluto' free TV app.
They have a 24 hour Dr. Who channel that goes from the first season up to the late 80's on a revolving schedule.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Just received a text letting me know that my Netflix account has been suspended.

I don't have a Netflix account 🤷‍♂️

mcblink

Reaction score
I don't think it was netflix, but I saw a movie the other day called Tusk and it had Justin Long in it, and it was a very strange film to say the least.

tusk-header-1.original.png