Musicians Friend Customer Service email address?

mad5066

Reaction score
It sucks you had a bad experience with Musician's Friend. I ordered a charvel from them last month and it arrived packed great, at first I thought the allen wrenches and floyd rose bar were forgotten but they were taped to one of the pieces of card board. It was packed well, and in fact I've never had a problem with them as I use them as my primary gear supplier due to the discounts I get.

El Gringo

Reaction score
I have told my story before but I will repeat it again . In 2015 when I ordered my first Marshall 2555X amp head and 2551 AV cab I had already known all of the horror stories from "stuff " happening during transit ( broken glass, torn tolex , and dings ) So upon ordering from American Musical Supply I requested that when my half stack arrived to AMS I requested to have the factory seals broken and the boxes opened for inspection and then re packed with extra packing and cardboard and bubble wrap . Upon arrival as I unpacked everything was immaculate and perfect from requesting extra packing and protection . Which I was very happy and relieved . Then in 2019 I ordered a second Marshall 2555X half stack from Sweetwater and requested the same service and once again having the seals opened and the amp and cab inspected and then re packed with extra packing and cardboard and bubble wrap once again ensured safe delivery to my home without a hair out of place . I was a newb and did not know any better and Bless the Marshall Forum for tipping me off to the horrors of shipping and thus doing my due diligence in requesting to have the factory seal broken and to have a visual inspection done to ensure I get protected as these 2 half stacks cost a pretty penny and then some . Bless both American Musical Supply and Sweetwater for taking good care of my 2555X half stacks . P.S. speaking of Sweetwater did you know anytime you make a purchase they send you a little baggie with candy in it as a way of saying Thank You , which is pretty nice , and who doesn't like candy ? I love candy !

Latest posts