MarshallForum NYE party

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Ya with those mags on his wheelchair doing drunken wheelies when someone pulled the tube from his oxygen tank .. hilarious ! :agreed: 🤣

Dave_11

Reaction score
Glad I skipped it this year. I'd throw my back out for sure bustin' the moves like that!

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
But even funnier was when I had to drive you to the drugstore to buy a new diaper .
Alright, if you're gonna start another "old people" thread, I'm gonna lean into it a bit...

What's even funnier still, is how people of your [supposedly younger] age call our generation "baby boomers", yet in 10-15 years they're gonna call your generation "euthanized" at no later than 50.

And if my spidey sense leaves me accurate-like, my guess is you've got roughly 10 years left.

I used to say, "where we are now, you will one day be". But I've since changed that to: "where we are now, you won't even have the chance to be".

So put on your little copter hat and enjoy the time you have left. Because, compared to the difficulties we face today, yours will likely be insurvivable.

1674293927924.jpeg ;)

Last edited:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm...yes...sorry you didn't get an invite this year Aussie. But really that was to be expected, after what happened last time with those dance moves that you tried to pull off at NYE 2021

I remember that. I was doing the quickstep with Maggie to :

Alright, if you're gonna start another "old people" thread, I'm gonna lean into it a bit...

What's even funnier still, is how people of your [supposedly younger] age call our generation "baby boomers", yet in 10-15 years they're gonna call your generation "euthanized" at no later than 50.

And if my spidey sense leaves me accurate-like, my guess is you've got roughly 10 years left.

I used to say, "where we are now, you will one day be". But I've since changed that to: "where we are now, you won't even have the chance to be".

So put on your little copter hat and enjoy the time you have left. Because, compared to the difficulties we face today, yours will likely be insurvivable.

View attachment 123631 ;)

We need to learn from the dinosaurs. They ate all their food and faded out. For you to live something has to die-every time you eat something has died, so lets not pretend that civilization lives by the golden rule.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 123631 ;)

Generation x is the best ever. Full stop!

Rokinroller

Reaction score
When I was quite young , this random old man says to me "we all gonna die" ..... I thought he was fkn nuts . :agreed: :fingersx:☠️

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres Vin. He said he was warming to the old man threads but to the contrary he seems to have gone AWOL. :shrug:

Latest posts