Marshall Forum Supporting Member Fundraiser, Ad Free

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo...if a guy was to just upgrade, say from gold to double platinum, say a couple weeks since he renewed his "premium" $25 now gold supporting membership, would he get credit for the $25? Or still have to pay the whole enchilada?

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Sooo...if a guy was to just upgrade, say from gold to double platinum, say a couple weeks since he renewed his "premium" $25 now gold supporting membership, would he get credit for the $25? Or still have to pay the whole enchilada?
You'd have to contact Alex...

I'm sure you just upgrade by paying the difference, but, I'm not sure how it works as far as paying options & getting credit.

Ransom

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edited to say, nevermind!! It looks like my membership badge literally just appeared. Thank you!!

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
You know, I was thinking about something earlier ... I've been feeling funny about signing up as a supporting member since I'm a moderator, as I don't want it to look like I'm trying to sell you guys something ... does that make sense? I like the honest & no bulls**t relationship we all have with each other. Still, if there was ever a website online that I'd support in that way, it would be this one. This is one of the few remaining corners of the internet where we push the nonsense aside and just f'ing get along. Again, I'm not selling you anything here ... just speaking my mind as someone who's appreciative of the community we have all built here. Hope you guys are having a great start to the weekend!

thetragichero

Reaction score
so I'd look into the ad provider as it has started (past few days) displaying ads with malicious code slipped in that takes over the smart phone browser, vibrates the phone, etc and the only way to get back to normal browsing is to close the browser window and reopen

6StringStewie

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't catch it in time and just auto-renewed. Not bitching about that, because I enjoy this forum! But, is there a way to notify members say a couple of weeks out, that their membership is coming up for renewal?

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Didn't catch it in time and just auto-renewed. Not bitching about that, because I enjoy this forum! But, is there a way to notify members say a couple of weeks out, that their membership is coming up for renewal?

The same happened to me a year ago. I just went into the system here and turned auto renew off! So now I have to do it manually and I am past due!

Latest posts