Marijuana

GibsonMarshallGuy47

Reaction score
had some Marshmellow OG flower last night. man, this stuff is SO damn good. totally mellows me out, without making me drowsy, and just puts me in a better mood all around. I can still function perfectly fine (no "couch lock"), plus, its not too harsh on the lungs. highly recommended.

JJB79

Reaction score
had some Marshmellow OG flower last night. man, this stuff is SO damn good. totally mellows me out, without making me drowsy, and just puts me in a better mood all around. I can still function perfectly fine (no "couch lock"), plus, its not too harsh on the lungs. highly recommended.

That sounds good. Out of stock though. What I usually smoke depends on the day and time of day. I don't mind the stuff that zonks ya out a bit (more indica heavy)if it's getting late and I plan on going to sleep in a few hours. Earlier and if I plan on being up for awhile, it's more the other stuff that sativa heavy. Sucks when I'm baked and there's no guitar around though. My brain turns into a riff machine when I'm baked.

GibsonMarshallGuy47

Reaction score
That sounds good. Out of stock though. What I usually smoke depends on the day and time of day. I don't mind the stuff that zonks ya out a bit (more indica heavy)if it's getting late and I plan on going to sleep in a few hours. Earlier and if I plan on being up for awhile, it's more the other stuff that sativa heavy. Sucks when I'm baked and there's no guitar around though. My brain turns into a riff machine when I'm baked.
another strain that is one of my favorites is this one... SO damn good...

JJB79

Reaction score
Crap, unavailable at my address but I'm out in the middle of nowhere, kinda. But the dispensary is only a 30 minute drive. Here's my place to go: https://nativenationsenterprises.com/shop-dispensary/

Shit I remember when I was in high school. The fact I can just go buy weed somewhere legally looking at a menu like I'm getting a burger is just awesome.
another strain that is one of my favorites is this one... SO damn good...

p