Made a clip with my vintage "Plexi" and my R9

LPman

Reaction score
Well it's technically a metal panel one, but it's a '69 JMP. The amp is cranked like a mofo, no pedals. Every knob on 5. Guitar is a 2008 R9. The cab is a mid-70s one with the rare 6402 cone '90s Greenbacks (I liked these speakers better than the old blackbacks and creambacks too).

The weak link is the crappy 25$ mic. I wonder how the quality of the recording would improve if I'd buy an SM-57.

tomsvintage

Reaction score
Well it's technically a metal panel one, but it's a '69 JMP. The amp is cranked like a mofo, no pedals. Every knob on 5. Guitar is a 2008 R9. The cab is a mid-70s one with the rare 6402 cone '90s Greenbacks (I liked these speakers better than the old blackbacks and creambacks too).

The weak link is the crappy 25$ mic. I wonder how the quality of the recording would improve if I'd buy an SM-57.

Brown Sugar lick is cool !

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score

Well done brother

scozz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great job bro, now THAT’S music man!

Refreshing, to say the least, especially from the usual, monotonous, chugging and djenting,.. if that’s even a word, Lol!

Just my :2c:

Your Les Paul is gorgeous too bro! I love LPs.

V-man

Reaction score
Sounds great, but you must have had the bridge vol rolled back the whole time. The volume was apparent w that great feedback dynamic, but once the volume hits 3 on mine (w guitar vol wide open) and it‘s saturated gainy “dimed-sounding” distortion all the way.

marshallmellowed

Reaction score

Nice combo you got there, and nice riffing. I could tell from the feedback you had some volume going on :hbang:.

Last edited:

Latest posts