Let's see your Pedalboard

HFloyd

Reaction score
q98exTd.jpeg

I swap a few things out here and there depending what amp I'm running into. If I'm running into a Rectifier, the Timmy gets swapped for a Tubescreamer. If I'm wanting to do late-Floyd sorta stuff, I'll swap the Fuzz Phrase for a Muff. I've also got an EQD Dispatch Master running into the FX loop of...whatever amp that I'm playing into for "I AM A GOD" noises.

I also occasionally flirt with swapping out the Fuzz Phrase for my Colourdriver...

PowerTube44

Reaction score
I have an update.... I posted this above:

pedalboardsmaller.jpg

I decided to order a Zoom G1 Four (and yes, I love it!), so I needed more room on the extension lid. I also have a Colombo Rocker 83 coming in next month.

So, I tossed that extension and made a new one with more room. I also mounted the power supply on the back for neatness.

pedalboardredone.jpg

mark123

Reaction score
How do you like the MXR Phase 95? It seems pretty nice from the few videos I've seen. I'm thinking of snagging one up tomorrow from my local guitar shop. Nice choice in pedals too.
It isn't really great. Doesn't seem to work well in front or in the loop. I replaced it with a VFE Tractor Beam.

Mourguitars

Reaction score
20220916_105600.jpg

I bought some 18x30 dollys...best money ive spent for moving this heavy pedalboard out of the way...i got tired of people stepping on it up here it the office

I replaced the 808 with a Golden pearl ....man, that sounds great with the Friedman JJ running a 2x12 greenback and a 2x12 V30 Friedman cab....

Mike

RnFnR

Reaction score
I could probably organize mine better but I have the chorus, delay and reverb in the loop and the rest up front. Playing into a dsl40cr. The board is a wooden one a buddy of mine makes to pedaltrain specs, just out of wood. Looper pedal isn't hooked up at the moment.

Screenshot_20221021-171755_Gallery.jpg

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Gre
I'm a simple guy. A boost up front, maybe chorus or reverb, delay in the loop.
Don't you guys that have 10+ pedal suffer from severe signal loss?
Great question. If they were all on at the same time, probably. Four of my 9 (high-band flanger, synthesizer, Tera echo, and vibrato) are used for one song each and for only short segments. The multi-overtone and feedback booster are often on together for clean tones, whilst the blues driver and dyna comp are for dirty tones, but not together. The ninth is the tuner. So it’s rare to have more than 2 or 3 on simultaneously. There doesn’t seem to be any signal loss following this strategy.

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Ok, since I traded my Boss multi-boards for some individual loop pedals, I had to make some new boards.
When I look at what they charge for boring pedal boards, I just think I could make something way more interesting out of scraps I got layin' around for free.
Here's the 1st of 2 - for the 6101.
View attachment 94763 View attachment 94761 View attachment 94762
Still waiting on 1 more pedal for the DSL20 before I come up with something wacky for that second one.
Brilliant!

-BOOGIEMAN-

Reaction score
I just completed making this one today. I repurposed a bamboo mat and added some rubber bumpers to raise it a bit on the top side. Not gigging anymore so it should work fine for home use. Only problem is now I’ve got the dreaded hum that wasn’t there before when the pedals were on the floor. I’m thinking it may be the power supply that is mounted underneath the board or a bad patch cable. Strange thing is it only hums when I engage the Englishman or Golden Plexi pedal. Never did this prior to this build.

AEC57562-6F59-45D1-8A87-9BF4C99AC59B.jpeg

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put together a new to me pedal board for my Ceriatone.
Got a pair of used Zoom multi effects units, a G3 off Reverb ($65 +s&t) and a G3X from CG ($99 +s&t).
I've spent more on most other pedals I have, and these things each can do 90+ pedals and 20+ amp sims if you just want to run into an interface.
G3X for the front end with expression pedal options, and the G3 for TBE in the loop.
g3-01.jpg
Built a little oak frame from some scraps in the garage.
Black stain and some oil finish.
g3-02.jpg
Drilled and chiseled out recesses for the rubber feet into the oak frame.
Everything just locks in - might add a few Velcro strips after the finish cures for a few more days.
g3-03.jpg
Some adjustable leveling feet on the bottom.
Fits nicely out of the way on top the head when not in use.
g3-04.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts