Let's see your Pedalboard

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
Got my new Rat2 on tuesday. It's not really on the board completely yet. I still need to disassemble and reconfigure the board since its went through a few changes recently since removing the HX Stomp from it. All the pedals are complete now and in the proper order it's more the spacing of them, rerouting cables and repositioning the slats on the board to rout cables better and having better back row access. The other thing will be putting full strips of 3M Dual Lock on the slats instead of individual pieces.

U5gOS1R.jpg

2F9sQWu.jpg

Mourguitars

Reaction score
Got my new Rat2 on tuesday. It's not really on the board completely yet. I still need to disassemble and reconfigure the board since its went through a few changes recently since removing the HX Stomp from it. All the pedals are complete now and in the proper order it's more the spacing of them, rerouting cables and repositioning the slats on the board to rout cables better and having better back row access. The other thing will be putting full strips of 3M Dual Lock on the slats instead of individual pieces.

U5gOS1R.jpg

2F9sQWu.jpg

Awesome !

That TS7 plays well and sounds better with my Marshall amps and Pre amps better that a TS9 or 808....i love mine...dont ask me why...it just does !

Mike

WellBurnTheSky

Reaction score
I redid the board (again) to include the Lehle P-Iso I purchased (not seem here, it's dual lock-ed to the back of the board) so I can use the board in stereo:

258715018_4764242606940739_6543755343950422055_n.jpg

Signal flow is:
Guitar -> Dunlop 95Q -> Korg Pitchblack Custom tuner -> OCD clone -> Boss CE-2 -> interface -> SV20H input
FX Send -> interface -> dual volume box (the unmarked red one) -> Boss DD-500 -> left output to the interface then to SV20H loop return / right output to Lehle P-Iso to interface to FX return of the right side amp (depends on what I have around)

It's dead silent (even with the OCD on, it has an amazing signal to noise ratio), prety versatile, and once you've experienced the width and depth of stereo delays, you can't go back. Comes pretty handy having a wide sonic footprint in a power trio too...

ESPlovr

Reaction score
Hello all.
New to the site and thought I'd share a pic of my favorite pedals to spark some discussion. Some really nice rigs here and always open to suggestions (other than shoving things where they don't belong) :rofl:.
IMG_7280 (1).jpg

Last edited:

ESPlovr

Reaction score
I redid the board (again) to include the Lehle P-Iso I purchased (not seem here, it's dual lock-ed to the back of the board) so I can use the board in stereo:

258715018_4764242606940739_6543755343950422055_n.jpg

Signal flow is:
Guitar -> Dunlop 95Q -> Korg Pitchblack Custom tuner -> OCD clone -> Boss CE-2 -> interface -> SV20H input
FX Send -> interface -> dual volume box (the unmarked red one) -> Boss DD-500 -> left output to the interface then to SV20H loop return / right output to Lehle P-Iso to interface to FX return of the right side amp (depends on what I have around)

It's dead silent (even with the OCD on, it has an amazing signal to noise ratio), prety versatile, and once you've experienced the width and depth of stereo delays, you can't go back. Comes pretty handy having a wide sonic footprint in a power trio too...

LOVE the OCD!!! However, I haven't used it much since I've dialed in my JVM.

ESPlovr

Reaction score
Hi and :welcome: to the forum

Cheers :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome! How do you like your Gibson LP Traditional - 19? I have a tobacco burst and LOVE it! Tone is incredible and all of the specs I could ever want. It is an adjustment though switching between that and my ESP Eclipse (thinner neck & a smidge less grunt).

tce63

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! How do you like your Gibson LP Traditional - 19? I have a tobacco burst and LOVE it! Tone is incredible and all of the specs I could ever want. It is an adjustment though switching between that and my ESP Eclipse (thinner neck & a smidge less grunt).

I love the Traditional, big fat neck, I also have a R5 but prefere the Trad....
Sounds amazing.

Cheers :cheers:

WellBurnTheSky

Reaction score
LOVE the OCD!!! However, I haven't used it much since I've dialed in my JVM.
Yeah, it's by far my favorite boost in front of the SV. Mine is a clone of the v1.3 iteration of that circuit (so symmetrical clipping and 1M gain pot), with a charge pump (converts internally to 18v), I built it using the Aion FX Titan PCB. And as I mentioned previously, it's almost dead silent, killer signal to noise ratio on that one.

Calebz

Reaction score
Hasn't changed much in the past year. Sometimes I swap the dirt stuff out for a treble booster.

Battery powered. Embedded USB charge port. 4 channel patch bay mounted on the back end.

Signal goes
Polytune mini>NRG Fuzz>Dirt (TS clone or NRG Treble booster)>Nux Roctary (speed controlled by mooer expression pedal- far left)>random phaser>mooer wahter>noise gate

In the loop
Nux Atlantic

I made it from some random ikea closet insert someone dumped in the alley behind my place :D

EDIT: The three pedals up top are my bass rig. I need to build a board for those too. It will be small. I don't see adding too many more pedals to that setup. My needs are pretty basic.

20211122-230727.jpg

Last edited:

Bobwill

Reaction score
This is my pedal board, using Marshall pedals and my amps distortion. The foot switch switches between clean and distortion, a Mooer looper and a tap tempo foot switch completes the set up. Wanting to include a drum beat pedal, such as Digitech Sdrum or Digitech trio. Not sure which one to go with. I also have a hankering for either a Marshall Govnor 1 or a Bluesbreaker pedal. Whichever 2 I chose will finish the board.
I only play at home and I am not using it to earn money with.
Bob
Edit -- Having looked at the picture I uploaded it's difficult to make out what the pedals are ok from left to right Compressor, looper, Reflector(reverb), Echohead(delay), Regenerator(modulation)

Attachments

• IMG_20210811_172930_4_resize_52.jpg
    IMG_20210811_172930_4_resize_52.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Mourguitars

Reaction score
Hasn't changed much in the past year. Sometimes I swap the dirt stuff out for a treble booster.

Battery powered. Embedded USB charge port. 4 channel patch bay mounted on the back end.

Signal goes
Polytune mini>NRG Fuzz>Dirt (TS clone or NRG Treble booster)>Nux Roctary (speed controlled by mooer expression pedal- far left)>random phaser>mooer wahter>noise gate

In the loop
Nux Atlantic

I made it from some random ikea closet insert someone dumped in the alley behind my place :D

EDIT: The three pedals up top are my bass rig. I need to build a board for those too. It will be small. I don't see adding too many more pedals to that setup. My needs are pretty basic.

20211122-230727.jpg

How do you like that Super Fuzz...i just picked one up on the Sweetwater sale

Im not a Fuzz guy but the demos and reviews online are pretty good for a cheap pedal...seems good and handy to have one !

Mike

Calebz

Reaction score
How do you like that Super Fuzz...i just picked one up on the Sweetwater sale

Im not a Fuzz guy but the demos and reviews online are pretty good for a cheap pedal...seems good and handy to have one !

Mike
I haven't used it with my guitar, but it's great with my bass rig. Very low self noise. Its a core part of my bass sound. Pairs great with a pbass and an ampeg :D

TXOldRedRocker

Where's the exit?
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 4 pedalboards, but only 1 is my main play-at-home board. The one I play 90% of the time at home. It stayed static for a while, but today it changed. This is the new setup, minus one pedal. I have a Strymon Deco on the way that will replace the Boss DC-2w running in the stereo effects loops.

MainBoardBest20211130smallanono.jpg

Guitar->WAH->Whammy->Compressor->Pedals in switcher->Buffer->Looper->2 amp inputs; Marshall and Mesa.

Latest posts