I'll start here for first post: 1987 Silver Jubilee 2555

Arrested Dev

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Don't think I've ever been a member of the Marshall Forum, but I'm here now. Bought my Silver Jubilee 100w 2555 head in 1987. Have a crummy 4x12 (jackson branded) in the garage that I never get to use. Looking to buy a 2x12 to use in home. Live in Austin, TX now. See you around the forum!

fitz288

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Don't think I've ever been a member of the Marshall Forum, but I'm here now. Bought my Silver Jubilee 100w 2555 head in 1987. Have a crummy 4x12 (jackson branded) in the garage that I never get to use. Looking to buy a 2x12 to use in home. Live in Austin, TX now. See you around the forum!
:welcome:

Mrmadd

Reaction score
If you are near Plano, the Guitar Center there always seems to have good deals on cabs and amps.
Couple othef locations in TX also. All seem to get some good used gear.
Cheers

Arrested Dev

Reaction score
If you are near Plano, the Guitar Center there always seems to have good deals on cabs and amps.
Couple othef locations in TX also. All seem to get some good used gear.
Cheers
Great call, thx. I get up to the Plano area periodically. And almost always also go to Guitar Sanctuary and Tone Shop. I'll add that guitar center to the list!

NoelH

Reaction score
Hey, welcome! I think the best 2x12's in general are the diagonal 2x12's that are basically a smaller version of a 4x12. Don't know if it's because of how the standing waves inside that cab 'bounce around' (someone more scientific could explain that) or just the cab volume.