HELP THIS GUY

Marcomel79

Reaction score
So i feel a bit stupid for asking this but how do you send pics in a private chat? Theres no option to upload pics like in a normal thread.... thanks all in advance.

Marco

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Yup, it sucks. I've wanted to PM pics to fellow members and couldn't. I don't do foto sharing sites so I guess I'll never be able to. Not a big deal I suppose but would be cool if I could share some pics/memes that aren't allowed in public.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Yup, it sucks. I've wanted to PM pics to fellow members and couldn't. I don't do foto sharing sites so I guess I'll never be able to. Not a big deal I suppose but would be cool if I could share some pics/memes that aren't allowed in public.
Same here. I have some doozies you'd love, as I'm sure you have some good one's too.

Marcomel79

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems a bit strange but maybe they have their reasons. I just got an imgur account

chocol8

Reaction score
I have seen this on a number of other forums, so I think it is a software limitation, or something that would require additional configuration by the admin to make it work.

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem is, but I am able to add pics to any post including PM's.

If you're missing this little guy, (I'm not), then there's another way. This icon is for uploading URL's, which is ideal, because you can display any size image.

1669894457414.png

Otherwise, you can simply copy & paste photos from the web into your posts, just make sure you set your browser's images to "medium size", because if you try to paste hi-res images, you'll get the "Oops! We ran into some problems" error.

In Windows (10, 11), you can open your own photos in the default "Photos" app, then copy and paste here from there. However, if your photos are large - approaching 900+ pixels, you'll have to find a way to reduce the size, or you'll get the "Oops!" again.

Please let me know if none of these solves the issue, and provide a description of exactly how you're trying to add photos to any post.

Latest posts