Hello, I am new, and in search of an amp.

PistolPete92

Reaction score
My name is Peter, I am first nations(native american) from BC Canada, and I am searching for the Marshall Mode Four, pref with the MF400 cab. I cannot find this amp ANYWHERE. I've found it online in the UK, Philippines, and Australia, but I am from CANADA!.. And the cost of shipping a half stack is double the price of the actual amp itself. I'd settle for finding just the amp head and finding a Mesa rectifier cab, but even just finding the amphead is hard. If anyone knows anyone selling one, or has resources in searching for one of these beauty's please let me know. I'm a diehard fan of stoner rock, and heavy rock music in general. Its my dream to be in a band before I am a really old man, and maybe even hopefully record some stuff someday. I have a knack for riffs, and I love fuzz distortion. I think the mode four will benefit my sound with the options it has why I am deadset on finding one. Anyways I just thought I'd post here in hopes that someone somewhere might be of assistance in helping. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this, cheers!

nickfox

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I found a head in Germany. Looks pretty reasonable.

fitz288

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
There was a complete Mode Four stack at my local guitar store for maybe 2 years. It's not there anymore so I am unsure if it sold or was just on consignment. You can give them a ring, they were offering to sell the head and cabs separately when I last checked it out.

Might want to give them a call incase it was on consigment, they maybe can get ahold of the owner.

Tommy's Guitar Shop - 425-252-9252
Everett, Washington.

Tatzmann

Reaction score
Hi.

Get a Laney AOR for stoner stuff.

Choose from 30 to 100watt, push pull,
no boost or boost versions.

Should get one rather easy in Canada.

No need for a stinky overpriced M4.

BlueX

Silver Supporting Member