Hello from Essex, UK

Essexmark

Reaction score
Hello all. Just wanted to say hi. Joined the forum last week. Been a bit of a lurker last few months. Bit of a back story. Picked up guitar in the 90s, bit later than most as was in my 20s then. Played through that decade , and played rhythm in a band that did our own stuff. Continued into the the early 2000s but stopped in around 2010 due to work and family. Just started again this year. Taking lessons again and love playing. Currently have a NOS Astoria Dual combo, plus a USA made Fender Pro Jr. Looking to buy more gear this year. Guitars are 1994 Gibson Les Paul bought from new, 2007 GIbson SG from new, recently bought new US Strat and new Epiphone Riviera. Also Martin D15 and Gibson Songwriter. Influenced heavily by solo Weller, Britpop, Beatles, but also play softer Cult and Pearl Jam. No expert when it comes to Amps or playing but do it just for my own happiness. Will be looking to buy a studio range amp either later this year, early next so will be looking for some advice then. Sorry for length of post! Cheers Mark

Crikey

Reaction score
Hello all. Just wanted to say hi. Joined the forum last week. Been a bit of a lurker last few months. Bit of a back story. Picked up guitar in the 90s, bit later than most as was in my 20s then. Played through that decade , and played rhythm in a band that did our own stuff. Continued into the the early 2000s but stopped in around 2010 due to work and family. Just started again this year. Taking lessons again and love playing. Currently have a NOS Astoria Dual combo, plus a USA made Fender Pro Jr. Looking to buy more gear this year. Guitars are 1994 Gibson Les Paul bought from new, 2007 GIbson SG from new, recently bought new US Strat and new Epiphone Riviera. Also Martin D15 and Gibson Songwriter. Influenced heavily by solo Weller, Britpop, Beatles, but also play softer Cult and Pearl Jam. No expert when it comes to Amps or playing but do it just for my own happiness. Will be looking to buy a studio range amp either later this year, early next so will be looking for some advice then. Sorry for length of post! Cheers Mark
Welcme uk mfer
Keep that Astoria. Its a collectors item

G the wildman

Reaction score
From one Essex boy to another - Welcome Mark.

There are a lot of good guys on the forum. You will get plenty of help and encouragement in here.

G

Latest posts