Hello from Columbus!

taylodl

Reaction score
I'm a guy who started taking guitar seriously when my son, a guitar player, went off to college. That's been a few years ago now! Bought my first amp a couple of months ago - I still haven't bought a guitar yet, all the guitars I'm playing are my son's! But hey, one is the first guitar I ever bought him, and Epiphone SG, and the other is the first guitar he ever bought himself, an Epiphone LP! Now I have a Marshall DSL40CR to play that LP through and it sounds great! I even have the opportunity to gig a few times per year so that's been fun!

My primary guitar influencers are David Gilmour, Alex Lifeson, Jimmy Page, and Jimi Hendrix - though I like all kinds of music. Look forward to hanging out and maybe learning a thing or two!

BlueX

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome here, and good that your first amp is a Marshall! Together with LP and SG that can be a lot of fun.

Great list of influencers.

Geeze

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! BTW this is a dangerous place for G.A.S. [gear acquisition syndrome] as you will be exposed to more tempting bits than you thought possible.

Don't fight it...

Russ