Happy Thanksgiving guys.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
I Love Thanksgiving. I give thanks with, and for my family. That isn't fake. I'm Sorry others can't feel that joy, and have such resentment to such a gathering.,kinda sad really.

We do ours Saturday so there is no conflicting dinners with the kids/ grandkids and their in laws.

21 people coming, we have 2 turkeys, a 23lb and a 21lb. With all the fixings, gonna be another epic feast. Love it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Believe. It isn't fake unless YOU'RE faking it.
its as real as one makes it.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I Love Thanksgiving. I give thanks with, and for my family. That isn't fake. I'm Sorry others can't feel that joy, and have such resentment to such a gathering.,kinda sad really.

We do ours Saturday so there is no conflicting dinners with the kids/ grandkids and their in laws.

21 people coming, we have 2 turkeys, a 23lb and a 21lb. With all the fixings, gonna be another epic feast. Love it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Believe. It isn't fake unless YOU'RE faking it.
Saturday?

I'll be there!!! :)...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
It's easier to be happy, when you're thankful. It's not so easy when you're an ingrate...

HappyThanksgiving-day.jpg

mickeydg5

Reaction score
The middle east of the united states of America
How are you's doing? Having any major symptoms?

My wife & I got it over the summer, sick with a fever for a few days, nothing too serious, but we were exhausted for quite a while after. I slept about 18 hours a day for 10 days or so.
Stay away from the single point tattoos and brain swabs.

Latest posts