K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
:yesway:

Thanksgiving-recipes-thanksgiving-dinner.jpg

mickeydg5

Reaction score
The middle east of the united states of America
At least it's not as fake a Christmas and Easter for most American hypocrites.

Oooh... did I say that out loud? :eek:
Dude, they are all fake.
God is great, beer is good and people are stupid. I think that is a not verbatim quote by Billey Currington.

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
My son and I both got COVID so plans got canceled for our regular thanksgiving celebration.
How are you's doing? Having any major symptoms?

My wife & I got it over the summer, sick with a fever for a few days, nothing too serious, but we were exhausted for quite a while after. I slept about 18 hours a day for 10 days or so.

mark123

Reaction score
How are you's doing? Having any major symptoms?

My wife & I got it over the summer, sick with a fever for a few days, nothing too serious, but we were exhausted for quite a while after. I slept about 18 hours a day for 10 days or so.
We're doing ok. It seems the boy is mostly over it. I have a stuffy head and body aches but feel much better than yesterday. Thanks for asking. 👍

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
We're doing ok. It seems the boy is mostly over it. I have a stuffy head and body aches but feel much better than yesterday. Thanks for asking. 👍
a friend at works wife died yesterday. not of covid but things can be worse.
glad you two are pulling through it. its been going around at work too.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Love Thanksgiving. I give thanks with, and for my family. That isn't fake. I'm Sorry others can't feel that joy, and have such resentment to such a gathering.,kinda sad really.

We do ours Saturday so there is no conflicting dinners with the kids/ grandkids and their in laws.

21 people coming, we have 2 turkeys, a 23lb and a 21lb. With all the fixings, gonna be another epic feast. Love it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Believe. It isn't fake unless YOU'RE faking it.

Latest posts