Getting close.....

ampeq

Reaction score
As many people here know, back in dec. I ordered 2 new amps from Nik. (Ceriatone)
1) A 100w Chupa with a buffered loop w/ switch. The cabinet is also all black.
2) A King Kong 100w amp also with buffered loop, all black, and with a twist. The OD ch on this amp will be wired as a Chupacabra. (These are 2 ch + lead boost.)
They will go out 1 at a time, the Chupa first @ 1 - 2 weeks, then the KK. I should have both by the end of Aug. they say. This should bring them in at about a full 8 months. If you order now, Nik told me it is a year! I will say it went by fairly quickly for me, anyone else out there waiting? Soon as they come I'll post some pic's. Can't wait to try them, I think the KK is going to be my go to amp.

bhatta

Reaction score
Ceriatone, as in the one in Malaysia?

My bro was there last week, had asked him to check out their 5e3, he was floored by that!
Good to know that you will be getting custom mades from Ceriatone.
Do post pics and samples if possible.

Will be awaiting your take on them.

Cheers

ampeq

Reaction score
Ceriatone, as in the one in Malaysia?

My bro was there last week, had asked him to check out their 5e3, he was floored by that!
Good to know that you will be getting custom mades from Ceriatone.
Do post pics and samples if possible.

Will be awaiting your take on them.

Cheers
Yes, Malaysia. I have told people about the 5e3 many times, but never heard if they tried one. There stuff is so good I would think that one should be awesome as well. I don’t even look at other amps anymore, and the ones coming should be the last amps I buy.

william vogel

Reaction score
I’m about to build a 5e3 type amp. Everything about it will be 5e3 but I’m going to loose the cathodyne phase inverter and use a long tailed pair.

Latest posts