Funny Azz Videos to brighten our day.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
OMG, that second one had me laughing so hard I started choking. LOL!!

Same here

I've seen it a good dozen times and my eyes still water from the laughter.

It might be fake. The brick thrower went flying a little too far when he got hit. Maybe his reflexes kicked in and his own body and the brick threw him back. It's possible.

Fkn funny either way!

Last edited:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
i watch a lot of these videos. i use to live in central fl and i know this threat is real.
im thoughts is this started to get that way after Hurricane Andrew when a holding place
for reptiles and "exotic" fish and lizards got mowed down.
ok so, listen in at 38:00 when the guy says "his head is coming around his head is coming around" lol.
they let that one slip in edit roflmao. so what im i talking about guys? did you listen for it? roflmao.

Last edited:

BlueX

Reaction score
i watch a lot of these videos. i use to live in central fl and i know this threat is real.
im thoughts is this started to get that way after Hurricane Andrew when a holding place
for reptiles and "exotic" fish and lizards got mowed down.
ok so, listen in at 38:00 when the guy says "his head is coming around his head is coming around" lol.
they let that one slip in edit roflmao. so what im i talking about guys? did you listen for it? roflmao.

Video unavailable in my country, unfortunately

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
When you've never been off the farm your whole life and you can't read, write, perform basic math, hit the side of a barn with a squash at 6 feet, you have no teeth, and you own one pair of cut-off overall's and a pair of field boots:

1661771346981.png

Wenander

Reaction score
TRANSLATION: Ah ASSHOLE..hey i broke my my ass....i broke my ass...i broke ... broke my ass...you hear i broke my ass? .... i broke my ass, broke my ass, broke my ass...i broke my whole asshole ..... i broke my ass, seriously i broke my ass

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah but my question is what is the end result hes looking for?
get a laugh and then what?
walk out of the store looking like hes proud or something? i just dont get his real goal here.
Perhaps it's a level of narcissism never before seen in modern history; something above and beyond all that we could ask or imagine.

Last edited:

Latest posts