Education or Intuition ?

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be back later. Right now I gotta go get gas, buy some groceries, drop 'em off at the homeless shelter, then come back home and change the cat litter, and take a shower.

Let's continue this later, like... oh, IDK, maybe next year.

If you’re bailing out, I’m all for it.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
YXQtbWVtZS5qcGc

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I will interject because honestly you should not trust any interpretations of either greek or hebrew manuscripts.
That is all I have to say (or will say) about that.
Explain that to the Jews.

Again, I think my work is done here.

G the wildman

Reaction score
I just had a walk around Windsor Castle lots of seemingly intelligent people sleeping rough. Don’t suppose they care about this highbrow debate. Suffice it to say they are surviving on a mixture of education and intuition. Neither of which have done much for them.

mickeydg5

Reaction score
The middle east of the united states of America
so you prefer Chibsons to real Gibsons?
I would never buy a chibson but do own a custom shop Gibson. My wife bought it at a really great price and knew I liked it hanging on the wall in a local shop.
I am not rich in materialistic things as far as I am concerned. Still I an not going to trash or give away what I have.
I could have been a multi-millionaire but stopped. I told my wife I have more than enough and would rather float. We are great but have no desire for more and my goal is to be simpler. Again, I mention my wife because if it were just me I could live in a one room home with no electricity. But then I would not get to converse with you guys or screw with amplifiers and whatnot.

Vinsanitizer

K i T t E h !!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I would never buy a chibson but do own a custom shop Gibson. My wife bought it at a really great price and knew I liked it hanging on the wall in a local shop.
I am not rich in materialistic things as far as I am concerned. Still I an not going to trash or give away what I have.
I could have been a multi-millionaire but stopped. I told my wife I have more than enough and would rather float. We are great but have no desire for more and my goal is to be simpler. Again, I mention my wife because if it were just me I could live in a one room home with no electricity. But then I would not get to converse with you guys or screw with amplifiers and whatnot.
You wouldn't be able to shower, either. Or read in the dark. So there's that.

I'm not sure where we're goin' with this right now.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score

Abundance is the best policy and two of each for good measure.