Education or Intuition ?

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
A trained parrot? Dont be fooled. This is not an educated child. She just regurgitates what mamma forces down her throat.

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do they call it a Happy Meal when its one of the saddest sugar and carb and fat infused pieces of glock to temple powder-puff?
Because it sells, I guess? Or more importantly to parents, it shuts their disgusting offspring up when mommy's trying to drive them to the soccer game?
IDK, I wouldn't know how that side of subgluttonial America lives or exists.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Because it sells, I guess? Or more importantly to parents, it shuts their disgusting offspring up when mommy's trying to drive them to the soccer game?
IDK, I wouldn't know how that side of subgluttonial America lives or exists.

Ya you’re right. What do you think about Allan Degenerate trying to trick us into thinking this child is educated? I think its horrific.

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you’re right. What do you think about Allan Degenerate trying to trick us into thinking this child is educated? I think its horrific.
Not sure who you mean or if there's something specific you're referring to, but whatever it is, I don't care what anyone does with their life as long as they stay off my lawn.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure who you mean or if there's something specific you're referring to, but whatever it is, I don't care what anyone does with their life as long as they stay off my lawn.

You know Ellen Degenerate she/he had a talk show before her own breed cancel culture turned on her/him.

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
You know Ellen Degenerate she/he had a talk show before her own breed cancel culture turned on her/him.
Yes, I gathered that's what you meant. I don't know about the "educated child" or whatever, but I don't keep tabs on those people. I don't even watch TV. Their lives belong in the pages of check-out counter rag mag's like 'The National Enquirer' and 'The Star', etc. - if they're even still a thing.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I gathered that's what you meant. I don't know about the "educated child" or whatever, but I don't keep tabs on those people. I don't even watch TV. Their lives belong in the pages of check-out counter rag mag's like 'The National Enquirer' and 'The Star', etc. - if they're even still a thing.

But thats the very reason I bring humdrum here to the forum. It’s for people like you.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Gee, thanks Aus, what a pal. LOL!

You’re welcome.

As a kind return gesture may I ask that you use your status to pull a few strings around here, and find out who put my new “Back By Popular Demand” thread in the ‘Other Amps’ section. I’m planning to get at least 4 pages worth on that thread and want to make sure its well placed.

Last edited: