Does anyone know what concert this SRV recording is from?

ELS

Reaction score

At 2:00, and also at 3:45
and are there any bootlegs of these clips in full?

ELS

Reaction score
that seems to be a clip from this documentary:

not sure what else is out there...

you can look here:

Well it's not there but I found a lot of other bootlegs there, thanks!
or are they bootlegs when they're released on legit website? the way I see it is that if it's not an official release it can be called a bootleg, but is something archived 'official'?
1669332149588.png
oh the pain...

Last edited:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Well it's not there but I found a lot of other bootlegs there, thanks!
or are they bootlegs when they're released on legit website? the way I see it is that if it's not an official release it can be called a bootleg, but is something archived 'official'?
View attachment 119814
oh the pain...
the internet archive is not anything official, as far as SRV is concerned, nor any other band, although, if SRV's estate tells them they don't want his stuff on there, they'll remove it...

The video I posted above is the video you posted, in it's full form. ffw to around 43 min. I believe that, that was a documentary on the club, released by the club. Probably why it doesn't have a full performance, but snippets, as they probably have to work out royalties, etc., but then, they'd also have to get permissions from the estate...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
not sure what this is? torrent?

don't download the torrent, you can download the files direct from the website, either mp4, or? I think you can right click on the video it's self...

What happens w/ torrents sometimes, is someone changes the text file after they create the torrent hash. Then, the download will hang at 99% forever, because the torrent hash thinks that the text file is missing & it won't download the added new text file, because it doesn't recognize it as part of the hash...

Reactions: ELS

ELS

Reaction score
not sure what this is? torrent?

don't download the torrent, you can download the files direct from the website, either mp4, or? I think you can right click on the video it's self...

What happens w/ torrents sometimes, is someone changes the text file after they create the torrent hash. Then, the download will hang at 99% forever, because the torrent hash thinks that the text file is missing & it won't download the added new text file, because it doesn't recognize it as part of the hash...
Well I downloaded it with the torrent link because it isn't clearly shown which format is original, so I'd assume that the torrent would most likely download the original file with the least data loss