Death to all chipmunks! (2022 reprise)

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
ANOTHER NEWS REPORT FROM VIN'S NEIGHBORS:

apparantly vin has decided to make peace with his woodland creatures and
several of the tree dwelling variety. its been reported that vin has started setting up
amusement rides for his tiny friends but still has a few bugs to work out.
a few brave souls have stepped up to help vin as he takes on these setbacks.

however, chipmunks remain uninvited at this point. its still unclear at the time of this report
if vin and this community of fun loving creatures will settle their differences and make peace.
however it turns out neighbors will be watching.....................and most likely laughing.
thats all we have for today. back to you MFers.

mickeydg5

Reaction score
I live in the rurals. Couple years ago I bought a BB gun and a pellet gun, but I quickly realized as soon as a neighbor see's me holding any kind of rifle up to the trees, they'll freak out and it'll be cop-callin' time. They sit in the threes already, and chirp louder than a flaming Marshall stack, all evening, and probably all day. :mad:

What if I try an air horn? I'll just point it up there and scare the little [email protected] off. Yes? No? Maybe?

View attachment 109848
It seems you are not very good and not very stealth.
Call a professional.
There are other words for this but so many are buthurt I will not disclaim.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems you are not very good and not very stealth.
Call a professional.
There are other words for this but so many are buthurt I will not disclaim.
You can be straightforward with me. (I had to remove the rest of this post because I realized it could cause butthurt to outsiders.)

Last edited:

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
One of my cats just brought this in for me, not her first chipmunk. A good cat can help with chipmunk issues … and mice, squirrels, moles, birds, etc.
Thats a good solution Vin should invest in a small herd of outdoor cats, but they better be females that are spayed otherwise youll have a new noise problem all night. Those bb guns need to go on craigslist if hes not gonna use them...