Death to all chipmunks! (2022 reprise)

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
Last edited:

junk notes

Reaction score
Vins has a fetish for chipmunks I think?

There's a post from 2013,
pertaining to
" horny chipmunk coitus"
:) :0 : >
the bot sees all! run!

VapidBountifulLeveret-max-1mb.gif

Barfly

Expert bottle opener.
Reaction score
LMAO. I remember telling my bug dude.. hey, bug dude, can you kill all of these chipmunks for me? They are massive. My wife said "oh no. He bought a house to be in the country and he wants to kill everything! No." I said, you heard the boss.. she left and he said, "You know I'll do whatever you want, right?" I said "um, yeah... skip it." hah! That's self inflicted, extended duration dog house, silent treatment, no love action. No thank you.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
LMAO. I remember telling my bug dude.. hey, bug dude, can you kill all of these chipmunks for me? They are massive. My wife said "oh no. He bought a house to be in the country and he wants to kill everything! No." I said, you heard the boss.. she left and he said, "You know I'll do whatever you want, right?" I said "um, yeah... skip it." hah! That's self inflicted, extended duration dog house, silent treatment, no love action. No thank you.
how long did it take you to figure out that thats how they work?

Kim Lucky Day

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 5 gallon pail with about 13" of water in it, a board propped up onto the rim so the critters can climb up there, and some sunflower seeds to pour on the surface of the water. The chippies jump in after the seeds and tread water until they tire. Nature takes its course then. May seem a little inhumane but compared to the damage the little bastards do to my retaining walls, I don't dwell on it. I've gotten probably close to 20 of them this year so far and I haven't even made a dent in the local population...

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
A 5 gallon pail with about 13" of water in it...

Yeah I knew of this method but I didn't post it because it's cruel as shit! Put yourself in their position, just swimming in circles until your exhausted and drown. C'mon man, you should delete that post.

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A 5 gallon pail with about 13" of water in it, a board propped up onto the rim so the critters can climb up there, and some sunflower seeds to pour on the surface of the water. The chippies jump in after the seeds and tread water until they tire. Nature takes its course then. May seem a little inhumane but compared to the damage the little bastards do to my retaining walls, I don't dwell on it. I've gotten probably close to 20 of them this year so far and I haven't even made a dent in the local population...
Isn't there like some kind of Nerf gun or Airsoft thing that can just smack them off on their merry way whenever they piss me off?

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I knew of this method but I didn't post it because it's cruel as shit! Put yourself in their position, just swimming in circles until your exhausted and drown. C'mon man, you should delete that post.
I know. For some reason when the Dude said, "do to others as you would like them to do to you", the first thing I thought about was animals. Then I thought about humans, second. Then I realized there really wasn't much difference, but that's a post for another time.

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score
... Ok, now I'm thinking about whether I should try to finish Halo 3, since I'm on level 8 out of 9, and I recently saved the princess, and I'm trying to get her and me off planet "whatever it's called" before the big bad aliens come down and take over the universe, which is very unique because this theme has never EVER been done in a Sci-Fi video game, EVER before. :ugh:

Or, should I just take a shower and go to bed? But, it's almost 3:00 am, and by 4:30 the chipmunks will be out attacking me audibly from all directions of my house. :ohno:

I'm so confused. I hate making decisions. :scratch:

You people have no idea what it's like to be me.

Last edited:

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
The newest chipmunk around my property has figured he'd make a new house in the wall 3 feet from my door where the perpetual peanut s and frozen brownies fly. Smart animals know where the clean water and endless snacks are . These 20th generation critters don't even forage anymore, they just show up. Along with some other local critters, and strays looking for water. My door cam has solved a few missing pet conspiracies too. :)
Animals are good, people are bad !

Kim Lucky Day

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured thisight offend some... They're RODENTS and there's plenty of them. Not gonna lose any sleep over what has been by far the most effective and inexpensive way to cull their obnoxious population...

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I figured thisight offend some... They're RODENTS and there's plenty of them. Not gonna lose any sleep over what has been by far the most effective and inexpensive way to cull their obnoxious population...
It doesn't offend me and it doesn't matter that they're just rodents. The simple fact is that it's a disgusting and cruel way to take care of business. Put yourself in their position and really think about it. If it still doesn't bother you then you have no empathy or conscience.

Latest posts