Death to all chipmunks! (2022 reprise)

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in the rurals. Couple years ago I bought a BB gun and a pellet gun, but I quickly realized as soon as a neighbor see's me holding any kind of rifle up to the trees, they'll freak out and it'll be cop-callin' time. They sit in the threes already, and chirp louder than a flaming Marshall stack, all evening, and probably all day. :mad:

What if I try an air horn? I'll just point it up there and scare the little [email protected] off. Yes? No? Maybe?

1655308177971.png

RCM 800

Reaction score
Me: If I see that Coyote again Im gonna pop him.
My Neighbors: Not if I see it first.
I love Idaho lol. I actually love watching the chipmunks play. We have a ton of bunnys and quail in our neighborhood too because of the lack of coyotes. I wonder if one of those owl statues might get them to shutup Vin?

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I live in the rurals. Couple years ago I bought a BB gun and a pellet gun, but I quickly realized as soon as a neighbor see's me holding any kind of rifle up to the trees, they'll freak out and it'll be cop-callin' time. They sit in the threes already, and chirp louder than a flaming Marshall stack, all evening, and probably all day. :mad:

What if I try an air horn? I'll just point it up there and scare the little [email protected] off. Yes? No? Maybe?

View attachment 109848
You got the tools, snipe from a window, the neighbors will never know.

saxon68

VIP in training. J/K
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Btw, @Vinsanitizer you posted about this almost 10 years ago !!

Then in 2015 you got the gun:

BTW found those courtesy of the similar thread feature at the bottom of the page :)

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
I like chipmunks. Coyotes too.
Just a bonus of country living.
It’s people I can do without!
I moved to the mountains because I enjoy the wildlife far more than people. There's a lot of people up here though that complain about the wildlife. I just tell them they need to move away from here then and quit whining about it.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score

BTW found those courtesy of the similar thread feature at the bottom of the page :)

Lol.
Evidently Vin has been bested by the chipmunks. At least he resolved his problem with “the stick”!

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score

I tried looking for that thread and couldn't find it, DAMMIT! :mad: This is a problem for me every year, and I have not been able to ever solve it, ever. So this year, I saw an airhorn on Amazon, and thought... :hmm: ?

Last edited:

fitz288

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried looking for that thread and couldn't find it, DAMMIT! :mad: This is a problem for me every year, and I have not been able to ever solve it. So this year, I saw an airhorn on Amazon, and thought. :hmm: ?
Not sure if an air horn will do much for the chipmunks, but it might scare the neighbors inside.
Then you can hunt chipmunks at will. :yesway:

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
VIP Member
Reaction score
My squirrels ,chips, chucks are well behaved. I couldn't hurt an animal.
Moving to the country ,and bitchin about the wildlife lol
That's like getting house on a pond and bitchin about boat noise and laughter.
Top tip,

Humans are the real enemy and nuisances.
You would not say such things if you were me.

Latest posts