Congress to Vote Next Week on EXPLICITLY Creating a Police State

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Boy, this obama experiment sure turned out real good huh?

As for the UC Davis protestors...they deserved it. pepper spray was design for just that purpose. Uncomfortable and irritating? you bet...better than a baton or a fist though. Go cry somewhere else hippie (hipster?) faggots.

elcid

Reaction score
Obama experiment? Everything the guy tries to do is met with resistance. I'm no fan of the guy he's one part of Government. There's plenty of blame to go around

4STICKS

Reaction score
Obama experiment? Everything the guy tries to do is met with resistance. I'm no fan of the guy he's one part of Government. There's plenty of blame to go around

One (1) of Obama's biggest problems is he suffers from delusions of adequacy.

Papus

Reaction score
You're all fucked....

FUCKED I SAY!

RazorDave

Reaction score
Bring on the chaos. Id rather be apart of history, then to die during a meaningless era. Shit will hit the fan the day they try to implement that. But I do believe its a possibility.

Bieling3

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1T61oTrR8[/ame]

This guy is obviously a terrorist:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1JTflEBPT8[/ame]

Username2

Reaction score
You know I hear this kind of shit all the time.... time for a civil war or time to form militias. I truly hope it doesn't come to that, really. We have a chance to turn this country around but all of us have to be willing to force the government to cut spending and significantly shrink its power and size.

The other thing I wonder is just how armed some of you guys are. It is not enough to have a pistol and your Daddy's old shotgun. Not only that but ammo has to be stored and stockpiled. I know my weapons arsenal is 10x what my music gear arsenal is.

Now is still a good time to get the right guns and all the things that go with it, while you still can.

Username2

Reaction score
I'm more of a home-made bomb kinda guy.

I need to be careful here.... Lets just say there is a lot of BS information on the internet about this. It is out there for a reason.... to trap you.

1. The formulas are BS, don't try them
2. When these sites send you to others for further information you just got yourself into the FBI DMS que.

There was a book(s) some years ago called the Anarchist Cookbook, and the Jolly Rodger. If you can find an original....well. The ones in print now are Outdated, Inaccurate, and so misleading that you could easily blow your head off.

Just saying.

Jack92CH

Reaction score
I don't fuck with chemicals. Do you really think I take advise from people on the internet on how to make something explode? Most of the recipes in those books and others are either extremely dangerous, are a waste of time, or don't even work. Some bogus recipes sometimes even have unobtainable, illegal, or even nonexistent elements and materials as ingredients. They're a joke. If you ask me anyone who takes them seriously deserves to lose some limbs.

The real shit is all simple stuff. Basic physics and common sense. There's a lot you can do a with a couple of pounds of black powder and about 50 bucks worth of hardware and electronics at Home Depot.

Username2

Reaction score
I don't fuck with chemicals. Do you really think I take advise from people on the internet on how to make something explode?

It's all simple stuff. Basic physics and common sense. There's a lot you can do a with a couple of pounds of black powder and about 50 bucks worth of hardware and electronics at Home Depot.

Understand.

Blackie

Reaction score
.. Here check this out .. oh .. hold my beer while i set this up ..

Latest posts