Congress to Vote Next Week on EXPLICITLY Creating a Police State

elcid

Reaction score
This is the civilian force Obama claimed during the campaign. The Democrats in the Senete may pass it but it WILL NOT pass congress controlled by our republican friends, no way. It would have to pass congress to be funded.

If it will be considered an act of war it will pass congress. War is the only thing to make a republicans dick hard, besides gay prostitutes.

Jack92CH

Reaction score
Whats this "national emergency"?

The fuckers in charge up here manipulate and corrupt the system to make a need for more regulation and control. As far as I'm concerned it's all been orchestrated to take away people's individual powers and liberties to keep the majority of us down and out and unable to support ourselves, creating a reliance on a government that from the looks of this, is becoming more and more in control. There never was a real "problem" other than what our supposed leaders created for us.

Fuckin' cunts, the lot of 'em.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
you'll have to forgive me, i dont watch tv, dont give a fuck about left and right, but i saw this, and assumed it was in context to the legislation we're talking about here, sure seems to be.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX41SkKN0tQ&feature=player_embedded"]11-24-11 Freedom Watch - The Plain Truth - YouTube[/ame]

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score

who the hell knows? perpetual war? financial collapse? oh wait, that hasnt happened yet...must be the war on people, i mean terror.

Username2

Reaction score
Nuke, you should know better.

Civilians have rifles and shotguns.

The government has tanks, helicopters, jets, missiles, bombs, and bio weapons.

We don't stand a fuckin' chance.

Oh I do know better. Gorilla warfare cannot be fought with tanks and rockets. A hidden sniper is hard to defeat. Look at Vietnam.

tresmarshallz

Reaction score

After Sept 11th, Bush instituted a 'State of Emergency' in the Federal Register which gave him and administration special rights to act against terrorists. This SOE continued for his whole presidency and was reinstitued by Obama so still continues to this day.

I think this SOE is what many believe they will use to cover thier asses on ANYTHING they did that may have crossed the line during the last ten or more years.

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/10/16-2

Last edited:

Blackie

Reaction score
Oh I do know better. Gorilla warfare cannot be fought with tanks and rockets. A hidden sniper is hard to defeat. Look at Vietnam.

You can kill ten of us for every one of you .. and we will still win.

And they did.

Look at Afghanistan .. and the fools that speak of victory or berate the current administration for not speaking of it.

There is no way the Taliban can be defeated, because ..

THEY ARE THE AFGHANS .. THAT IS THEIR HOME .. WHO YOU THINK RAN RUSSIA OUT ?

The only time Afghans are united is when an invader is there .. after that .. they go right back to their tribal heritage and commence fighting each other again .. and that is what will happen again.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
and they sure didnt have the tech available today. non lethal, night vision, heat signature, guided weapons, on and on...

Blackie

Reaction score
... The WAR is one of information and conrol of it .. not bullets and bombs ..

... 1984 ,,, or .. Brave New World ...

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
gorilla-warfare-14467-1302765735-26.jpg

ArmadaToysBlog2.jpg

elcid

Reaction score
Looks like (R) Senator mcCain's bill passed.

If passed, an amendment introduced by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) to the Defense Authorization bill would roll back torture prevention measures that Congress overwhelmingly approved in the 2005 McCain Anti-Torture Amendment, as well as a 2009 Executive Order on ensuring lawful interrogations

Latest posts