Best Damn Burgers.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
why does it have to be bow killed?
No lead poisoning. :thumb:

It tastes better that way. They don't freak out and get pumped full of hormones like when a bullet blasts them.

Like snapping a fish neck once you reel them in. Prevents the hormone(s) from tainting the meat and making it taste like crap.

vtrain

Reaction score
I usually like a very basic burger, patty seasoned with salt and pepper, maybe a bit of garlic powder, grilled to medium, topped with cheddar cheese (not American), raw onion, pickle, mustard and mayo on a brioche bun.

However, I sometimes like to season my burger mix with Jamaican jerk paste (Walker's Wood is usually all I can get) and it does bring it to a new level, with a fair bit of heat and pungency. No additional salt, pepper, or garlic powder needed.

mcblink

Reaction score
About the only thing I don't care for on my burger is pickles.

I love pickles, but I don't want them ON my burger, at all. On the side? Sure. But keep em off my burger!!

Otherwise I will probably enjoy anything else you can put on it. I may not add it if I was building my own, but I probably won't absolutely hate it if it were brought to me that way.

Dblgun

Reaction score
this place has a burger called the Best Damn Bacon Cheeseburger...

View attachment 108310

that's what I ate for dinner tonight!
Small world, I was in Riverside last week and ate at D'Eilas just down the street from Slaters.

Latest posts